My place is close to great views, scenic parks/hikes, shopping malls, tasty restaurants. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the well-lit rooms, the backyard view, and the convenience of all that Colorado Springs has to offer within a short driving distance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Remodeled vacation home in Colorado Springs for rent ($600 for security deposit. $1,975/month, $175/day for weekly rental)
This spacious four bedroom, three full bathroom, 2017SF house will be available around the middle of August. The house is located at a convenient area in Colorado Springs, quickly accessible through Power Blvd and Academy Road. Easy access to the scenic hiking trails, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls; U.S. Olympic Center, Downtown Springs, Air Force Academy, The Broadmoor, and much more! The subdivision is fenced and gated. You will enjoy the gorgeous mountain views from the large balcony and master bedroom – you won’t want to leave!
The house was built in 2002 and the upstairs area has been completely remodeled, with intricate tile floors lining the entrance and bathrooms, and wood floors covering the living area. The house includes three large bedrooms, two of which can be used now and another one downstairs can also be used as a gym; three full baths, kitchen, dining room, living room, children’s playing area, laundry room with washer and dryer, and a two car garage. The master suite has a walk-in closet and a 5 piece master bath. The house is equipped with a tiled fireplace, central AC, heat, and ceiling fan. In the kitchen, a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dish washer, and in-sink garbage disposal are at your service. There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom and two full-size beds in the second and third bedrooms.
Cleaning fee: $75, if your length of stay is over one month, $150.
We will be partially available.
- Please remove shoes before entering the house
- Maintain the house
- Turn off any appliances you are not using
- Lock the door before leaving the property
- Clean the house - for longer stays
- Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
- Smoking indoors of any kind (tobacco or marijuana) is NOT allowed and will result in losing your security deposit
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath towels and kitchen towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There are second sets of linens for those staying longer; otherwise, use the washing machine and dryer
- People other than those in the Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the property.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. This is a quiet, family-oriented community. Please respect the neighbors and observe these times. If there are complaints regarding loud noise or parties during quiet hours, you will be asked to leave the property and will not receive a refund
Hey! I'm a new Airbnb host and very excited for your visit. My family and I have been renting out homes for over 8 years, and we just found out about Airbnb and thought we would give it a try.
Your stay will be largely independent; feel free to explore the house and your surroundings; Colorado Springs is a gem. We ask that you respect and maintain the quality of the house and think of the environment before discarding something.