Private entrance to your own bedroom & bathroom (similar to a hotel room setup). Located in the Sandstone neighborhood with views of Vail mountain, easy access to the villages & unlimited activities right outside your door!
There are limited pet friendly listings in Vail. If you are traveling with your pup, hopefully this setup works for you!
This "hotel room style" setup is good for a two people or solo adventurers. Ask me to separate the king bed setup if you have a party of 2 that prefers separate beds.
The bedroom includes:
• 40" TV with cable
• Keurig coffee machine w/ a variety of kcup flavors
• Mini fridge/freezer for refreshments
• Alarm clock/radio/sound machine filled with nature sounds (for when you are forced to come inside from your outdoor adventures)
• Full length mirror
The bathroom is stocked with clean towels, a hairdryer, body wash/shampoo/conditioner, a first aid kit, and some basic toiletries.
I've lived in this neighborhood for 3 years and am happy to answer questions or provide you with recommendations in advance of or during your stay.
If my schedule allows, I will be there for your arrival to personally greet you and show you the space. As I can't be available for all check-ins, I have installed an electronic keypad entry knob. You will be sent the code in advance of your arrival time and will be able to let yourself in and show yourself around.
If you smoke, please do so in the parking lot or lawn areas, away from the building entrances. No smoking in the unit or on the entry deck/stairs/sidewalk.
- Check-in as after 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving earlier or want to get some extra rest before returning home? Please check with me and I'm happy to accommodate if it won't impact other guests.
- To keep costs down (and pass those savings onto my guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in the room. Mother Earth appreciates it too!