Located in the heart of Bangkok's upmarket residential area, this spacious 3-level townhouse (approx. 120m2) is perfect for short and long term stays. With only a 7-10 minute walk to Phrom Phong BTS station and Thong Lo BTS station, you will be easily connected to all of Bangkok's attractions.
Sukhumvit Soi 30 is a short quiet residential street with countless restaurants, gyms, bars, parks and shopping malls including Emporium and Emquartier shopping complexes within walking distance.
Our townhouse is a home away from home, with all the amenities one needs. The multi-storey home has WiFi, Cable TVs, full kitchen, hair dryers, washing machine, dryer, iron and air-conditioning.
I'll be personally contactable via email and phone. You will also have a local phone number if you have any issues. We'll have minimal interaction with you once you've checked in but are always available for help, recommendations and advice :-)
- My home is in a residential area so please be respectful of this
- Strictly no parties or additional guests.
- Turn off all lights and air-conditioning when you're not home
- Use the screens on all doors and windows to keep mosquitoes and insects out
- It is customary in Thailand not to wear shoes inside the house. Please remove shoes prior to entering the house.
- The timber floors are prone to scratch so if you have to move things around e.g. suitcases, please lift them rather them dragging them along the floor.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Any non-returned items, such as keys, towels, hair dryer, cutlery or any items in the villa will be deducted from the security deposit.
My name is Christina and I am Australian however my family is from Thailand and Malta. We have a home in Bangkok which is available on Airbnb.
I have a professional job but secretly wish I was a professional traveller (!). I love seeing new places, learning about other cultures and sharing these experiences with other like-minded travellers.
So far in my life I have lived in:
- Canberra, Australia
- Brisbane, Australia
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Aspen, United States of Ameria
- Niseko, Japan
.... and hope to add Los Angeles and Amsterdam to this list soon
Looking forward to hearing from you :-)