My neighborhood is highly residential, safe and relatively close to the city center(15min drive), parks, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of its period features, large kitchen, garden/pool. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups(*prices vary for events).
This is a renovated home not a design gallery. We like living/using our space, but also work hard keeping it tidy and clean. It is also a collection of memorabilia; every corner has been treated with care and attention to detail..!
The Hosts live in their home, therefore some spaces such as the kitchen might be shared at times. However we will do our best to minimize interaction, if requested.
It is important you feel comfortable during your stay. We will be extra discrete but also available, at all times.
1) my parents and I live in the house so some spaces might be used at times such as the kitchen
2) smoking is not allowed indoors
3) pets are not allowed
4) eating is allowed only in the kitchen, dining room and the garden
5) after using the swimming pool please ensure you are dry before entering the house, so that the floors and carpets are kept clean
6) when leaving the house ensure all windows and doors are shut
7) events and parties have additional costs and can be arranged upon request.
I am an architect who is passionate about modernity, memorabilia and detail. I believe the world is a better place when we invest in good esthetics and appreciate our natural surroundings/resources ...but also our history/customs.
I enjoy traveling around the world, meeting new cultures, exploring diverse architecture, eating exotic food and mostly realizing how different, yet similar we all are.