- Remove shoes indoors
- No loud music / do not disturb neighbors
- If you move anything, please replace as it was
- Absolutely NO smoking (of anything) inside the house. If you must smoke, please do so outside and dispose of the cigarette butts.
- Black trash can is for trash. Green is for recycling. Trash day is Monday. Recycling is every other Monday. No glass in green recycling. Please store and I will recycle.
- An iron and ironing board are available in the front bedroom closet.
- You can use tea, teabags, coffee, sugar, spices etc....they are on a small table in the kitchen. There is also a drip coffee machine in the kitchen. You are also welcome to use the condiments in the fridge and any food I label for you. If you need to use something and use all of it, please replace it before you leave.
- Upon your permanent departure, please completely turn off the AC and/heating. Also, return key to the lock box and scramble code. Take out trash and do all dishes. Please note there is not a dishwasher in the kitchen.
- No bookings made by guests under 21.
Born in Scotland. Lived in Houston since 03. I have been an Airbnb host since May 2014, renting out my garage apt. to over 80 guests! Keen soccer player and spectator. Love to try the constant stream of new places to eat out in Houston. Love travel. Work at the British Consulate General (had 13 years in O&G). Volunteer at Saint Arnold Brewing Company (oldest craft brewery in Texas).