The wonderful holiday apartments in House Olympia are situated in a beautifully sunny location in Lans near Innsbruck and have been awarded 4 Edelweiss for their high standards. The well-maintained apartments are very cosy and surrounded by lush meadows with stunning views of the Tyrolean mountains.
Feel right at home in one of the comfortable holiday apartments suitable for 2 to 6 guests.
two separate bedrooms, a cosy and fully-equipped open plan kitchen-living room (stove, oven, microwave ...
The holiday apartments each have two separate bedrooms, a cosy and fully-equipped open plan kitchen-living room (stove, oven, microwave, dish washer, fridge, freezer, cutlery, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee machine, kettle, Nespresso, radio, table cloth), a sitting area with garden views, traditional living room in a Tyrolean style with wood, television, door to the terrace, one or two bathrooms (with towels, hairdryer, vanity mirror, soap, cosmetic towels), separate WC, and a convenient cloak room.
Enjoy the fresh mountain air and the picturesque views on the lovely private sun-terrace.
* bread and breakfast service upon request
* linen and table cloths
* shower and hand towels (replaced upon request)
* free Wi-Fi access
* cot and highchair for children
* pets allowed upon request
* handicapped accessible apartment in the ground floor
* boot drying facility for ski and hiking boots
* ski storage room
* washing machine and dryer (at an extra cost)
* dry room, ironing board, and iron
* beautiful garden and terrace with deckchairs
* free parking and parking garage upon request
* free hiking activity programme (spring until autumn)
* during winter ski-bus to the Stubai Glacier, Schlick 2000 and Axamer Lizum three times a week (also for cross-country skiers)
* parking area for bikes
* room service and cleaning service upon request and fee
We are very happy to inform our guests about all different possibilities and attractions in our region during their stay.
The picturesque holiday village Lans is situated in the ski region „Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck“ with beautiful ski areas nearby. In spring, summer and autumn you will enjoy the beautiful walking, hiking, climbing and cycling area in Lans and its surrounding area. Lans is on a sunny plateau only 7 km (4 miles) above Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol and you will find very good public bus connection to Innsbruck and back.
Our village is well known for its excellent restaurants and Tyrolean inns, which we can recommend for typical Tyrolean lunch or dinner. There is a good grocery store about 350 meters from our house with butcher, bakery, coffee shop, fresh fruits, etc. You also can pay fresh products, like milk, yoghurt, eggs, potatoes, directly from the farmers in the village.