NEWLY BUILT August 2016. Fresh, spotless and super clean!
SUPERIOR GARDEN VIEW ROOM with breakfast included in on-site pool view restaurant. Rooms equiped with air conditioned, free wifi and flat-screen TV, private bath & tub. Walk to local markets.
We can coordinate your scooter rental, hotel or airport transfers and the most popular Bali tours with our reliable and trusted drivers.
In addition to coordinating airport or hotel transfers here is a list of the most popular and frequently requested activities we coordinate for our guests,
1. Scooter rentals - IDR 60,000, per day, IDR300,000 per week
2. Water Rafting Ayung River – IDR400,000 per pers - includes lunch, pick up and return transportation
3. Downhill Bali Countryside Cycling – IDR 400,000 per pers - includes bike rental, lunch, hotel pickup/drop off
4. Fast Boat to Gili Trawangan/ Gili Air IDR450,000 per pers – includes taxi pick up.
5. Ubud and Area Tour - IDR500.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Tour Ubud Area, Monkey Forest, Tegallang, Ubud Palace famous Chekking Rice Terraces, Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Celuk Silver Mas, Mother Temple.
6. Mengui Tour IDR600.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Visit Royal Mengwi Palace, Royal Kedaton, Taman Ayuni, Tanah Lot.
7. Besakih Day Tour IDR700.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Celuk silver in Mas, Green Hill Jambul, Bat Cave, Kertagosa Kelungkung Heritage, Mother Temple.
8. Spa / Massage, from IDR200,000 depending on treatment, 60 minutes.
9. 2 Days Komodo Dragons, Pink Beach, Live Aboard or Home Stay Flores Tour, 1 night/2 days, airport pickup, 4 meals, IDR600,000. Does not include flights.
10. Full Countryside Bicycle Tour to Kintamani - IDR400,000 per person. Includes hotel pick up/drop off, bikes, lunch and bottled water.
You will find many offers on the streets of Ubud with a wide range of prices, however we only work with trusted experienced organizers with safe and reliable vehicles and offer the fairest rates.
Do not book online. By coordinating locally, we will always beat internet prices.
Please use an online currency converter to estimate cost in your preferred currency.
If any of these interest you, it is best that you let me know as soon as you decide so I can reserve space. ....Thank you...Anita
Note: Prices are current but may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. You can confirm at time of booking.
Hi, I'm Anita, Indonesian in Bali and I love helping travellers find just the right place and to experience my beautiful country. Let me help you make the best of your vacation. I have many local contacts that can offer the best rates on the most popular activities from yoga, spas and adventure tours.. Feel free to write to me with any questions.
In the meantime you can check our our free guide of of 60+ tips, recommendations and safety advisories that will ensure you have the best time in Bali. You can find it by searching
- Things to Know Anita's Ubud and Kuta Villas Bali Indonesia