Recently released studio with modern design in the heart of “portuense” colonial centre. Perfect for couples who appreciate the details and high quality services. “Plaza del Charco”, sea water pools “Lagos Martianez” and the Beach are all less than five minutes walk away.
Double bed. Living-dining area with sofa and 32 inch flat screen SmartTV. Fully-equipped kitchen with induction cooktop, microwave and fridge. Complete bathroom with shower and hair-dryer. Sunny furnished terrace. WiFi.
Modern lodging with premium comforts.
- Free WiFi and RJ45 connection in all units
- Free international channels TV
- Free local and land-lines calls to 40 countries phone calls
- Daily cleaning service (from Monday to Friday)
- Welcome fresh fruit basket
- Bedlinen and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Credit cards accepted
- Cots and high chairs
- 24/7 medical assistance
- Pets friendly
- Breakfast Menu (extra charge)
- 24 hours check-in
- Smoking is allowed in terraces and outside
- Rent a bike
- Tourist information, excursions booking and entrance tickets
- Terrace-solarium with tables, chairs, parasols and sunbeds
- Free washing-dryer machines in Laundry room on first floor
- Free WiFi printer for clients
Available at any time. Do not hesitate to contact us.
In the surrounding area you can find all the services you can need such as petrol station, supermarket, pharmacy, medical care, hairdresser, bank, rent a car and motorbike, clothing and shoe store, all types of shops and a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
It is located in a quiet street just situated in the colonial heart of Puerto de la Cruz, less than five minutes walking distance to “Plaza del Charco”, sea water pools “Lagos Martianez” or Martianez Beach. Besides, you can go in ten minutes walking distance to Sitio Litre Orchids Garden (through big slope) or to Las Piramides Shopping Center (through flat stroll).
For golf fans, the north of the island offers three options: La Rosaleda Golf (1 km; Pitch & Putt; 9 holes), El Peñón Golf (20 km, (URL HIDDEN) y Buenavista Golf (36 km, (URL HIDDEN)