My place is in Washington Heights, the heart of upper Manhattan. It's 15 min away from Columbia University & borders Harlem. The subway is right across the street.
This is a busy, largely Dominican neighborhood, so if you speak Spanish that's great! My place is best suited for couples & people making quick stops in the city. You'll pretty much have the entire apt to yourself b/c I'll be out working.
The futon in the living room serves as the second bed. My place isn't close to Brooklyn.
- PLEASE no smoking inside the apartment.
- Excessive drinking is not allowed.
- Positive vibes only. Respect the space as if it was your own home. Thanks!
- No cooking is allowed in the kitchen. It should only be used for coffee, tea, or storing beverages/takeout.
- Enjoy NYC!
1. Social Entrepreneurship: I run a startup.
2. Blueberry Pancakes: Kitchenette Uptown
3. Basketball: Knicks & Raptors
4. Travel: I last visited Istanbul & Paris
5. Movie: Coming to America & Amélie
6. Rapper: Nas
7. Reading: Rumi, anything in T Mag/The Atlantic, Walter Rodney, Edward P. Jones, Gabriel García Márquez, Toni Morrison...
8. NYC! Uptown girl all day