+ My place is close to famous Naschmarkt. Great connection to public transport and Vienna's most famous cafés, bars, restaurants and museums in walking distance.
+ Very bright, clean and calm: enchanting green patio.
+ Total privacy: There´s nobody in the apartment but you! Make yourself at home!
+ Promise: You’ll love my place because of its vicinity to everything Vienna is famous for, as well as its utilities, covering all your needs.
*Je reponds aussi à tous vos messages en Francais!
- Pls only smoke in the patio.
- Neighbors are amiable, but vigilant. They will be glad to assist you, but also complain if you´re noisy after 10 p.m ;)
- I´m available during the day (phone, Viber, Signal - and usually close by to help you with any worry or need.
- CheckIn between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Most important: Have a good time!
I work both in the cultural/artistic and inter-cultural field.
I like it rather calm and orderly, being easy-going at the same time. I currently live in Vienna, Austria where I also finished my Master´s. I love traveling, all fields of arts and getting to know new people. If my hosts/ guests and me are free, I´ll be most happy to spend some good time together ;-) I speak English, French, German and a little Italian, too.