I invite you to spend some beautiful days in a rooftop maisonette in the heart of Prenzlauerberg / Mitte
- 100 m2 over two floors
- Sunlit lofty rooms
- Super fast WIFI
- Big-hearted terrace with a beautiful view over Berlin and the Fernsehturm
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids) and big groups.
The apartment is a duplex covering the 4th and the top floor of the house. It is spacious sunny and has beautiful art by Berlin artists.
Please note that there is a bedroom on the top floor and a comfy sleeping couch downstairs in the living room (see pictures).
The courtyard is a typical Berlin 'Hinterhof', however you rarely find them so spacious, bright, and full of green. It is especially great for children!
A personal tip: at the top of the staircase, climb the ladder through to the roof and enjoy the amazing view (at your own risk). From here you can enjoy a 360° panorama across Berlin. I’ve counted 23 churches so far!
The apartment is on the 4 and 5th floor and there is no elevator, so take this into account if you have trouble walking stairs.
Please note that there is no washer or dryer in the apartment. If required, my neighbor can provide a laundry service for a small fee, so you can fully indulge in your Berlin experience :)
- It is necessary to respect the checkin times from 2pm to 8pm (14:00 Uhr bis 20:00 Uhr) Thanks!
- if you book by instant booking and you know your ETA and which airport would be great when you send me this information with your booking, thank you so much!
- Please smoke on the balcony!
- Please water my plants :)
- No downloading of illegal torrents.
- Speaker are provided, however please respect my neighbors and use them moderately
- if you are German you can write me in German :)