This listing is for a deluxe apartment with sweeping views of Lake Union and Capitol Hill with a private balcony. Within walking distance to Pike Place Market, Capitol Hill, SLU, Convention Center and Belltown (96 walk score).
Save 200 a night!!
Great for business travelers: Close access to I-5, Amazon offices, Gigabit Internet, office desk, 65" 4K TV with A/V system, Amazon Fire TV (Direct TV Now, Netflix 4K, HBO GO) steamer, on-site business center.
Pay parking garage available as well.
Guests will enjoy interior spaces unlike anything else in the city:
- Open concept living and dining room area.
- Very large windows, high ceilings.
- Concrete construction with great sound proofing.
Amenities include the 24-hour gym, lounge, media room, courtyard with BBQ grills, business center.
House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
- Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with AIRBNB.
- Please be discreet with neighbors or building staff, if inclined please state that you are my guest and make no reference to Airbnb at all times.
- Do not share your Airbnb reservation details with residents or building staff while staying at the property.
- Please do not go to building staff or concierge for check-in or requests
- Please be respectful while a guest, so that your presence disturbs no other tenants or guests
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- Please respect quiet hours after 9 pm
- No parties allowed
- Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- Upon check-in, a check of government issued ID is required
- Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
- Guests may be asked to provide a birthday (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
CHECK-IN: is on or after 3 PM unless otherwise agreed to in writing
KEYS: to return any access keys and remotes with a $50 replacement fee for every lost key and $100 for any FOB
PARTIES: no parties or gatherings of any kind with additional occupants in excess of the # of approved guests on your reservation are allowed onsite whether inside the apartment or a common area. You understand that any resulting damage to the premises, residents or building staff will result in immediate expulsion and subsequent legal action
PETS: you understand pets are not allowed in your unit. Pet damage may result in additional fees
BUILDING STAFF: you understand that maintenance and management staff have no direct obligation to assist you and that you need to contact Dewey for ALL support or issues
DAMAGE: to be responsible for any damage to or missing items from the premises
Absolutely no downloading of copyrighted materials (no bit torrent, for example). Any copyright infringement by guest subject to release of guests info to copyright holder for further action.
Do Not Disclose Location or Floor Number in reviews
Do not move any furniture from its original location.
I am a long term resident of Seattle and it would be my honor to enable you to 'live like a local.'
There is something to be said about the feeling where you feel like you are living in the city as opposed to visiting. I first got a taste of 'living like a local' with traveling overseas over 10 years ago, and thanks to the Airbnb 'phenomenon' I am now able to share that feeling with all my guests.
I am also a veteran business traveler with over a million miles to my credit. From my life on the road, sooner or later hotel rooms start to look the same, and all the little details matter.
With that in mind, you can expect each home to be fully equipped and stylishly furnished. I have strived to pay attention to little details that would make each listing feel like 'home away from home'.
I understand that most Airbnb customers are looking for a great value and service. I promise to deliver that if you book with me. Overall, I feel that I provide 4 star accommodations for the price of a 2 star hotel.
Allow me to help you Save $200 or more a night vs hotel!
My life motto is 'Live the life you always dreamed of' and 'Travel is not an escape, it's a way of life'