Flora Hill is the perfect base to explore the magnificent town, Bendigo! A leisurely walk to most Bendigo attractions including the town centre, heritage gardens, cafes, shops and university. The recently refurnished and immaculately clean bedroom is away from the hosts. A lovely comfy queen bed awaits for you. There is also a sofa which folds out into a double bed that can sleep two people. Guests have a private bathroom. The perfect home away from home!
The bedroom has just been refurnished. It's nice, full of light and quiet (it's the only bedroom in this part of the house). We just bought a brand new bamboo quilt and pillows. The bed is really comfy, you will love it! There is a desk and also a sofa which folds out into a double bed that can sleep two people.
There is a back door where you can access directly to the kitchen, your room and your private bathroom. The lounge is just next to it with a massive sofa to relax on it and enjoy a drink while watching TV or reading!
We have been using a lot airbnb in the past and we will in the futur so we know exactly what you are expecting from us...We will have plenty of information on Bendigo ready for you when you will arrive. You can ask us any questions, we will be pleased to answer you!
- **Check in time is after 11am - we have a key lock box if we aren't home & instructions will be given to you after booking
- **We have neighbours so please be courteous when entering & exiting the property. No parties, but you can come & go as you please...please be sensitive to them.
- **Please don't leave any windows open unless you are home. They can be opened and locked into position for fresh air
- **We will provide you with a clean house and bedroom so if you can keep it up by washing your dishes
- **Bendigo has water restrictions so please be mindful of how long you take in the shower and make sure the taps are turned off completely
I come from France, my husband from Australia and we have a lovely 20 months old daughter...We live in Bendigo. We are both back to school at TAFE studying IT and conservation land and management. We love walking, fishing, taking pictures and talking about our travels we have been doing in the past!