Sunshine & light pour into the spacious 2nd floor Great room. A stone hearth, gas fireplace, & comfortable furnishings provide a cozy place to gather. A large sunny South deck provides privacy & panoramic views of Tahoe's forest. When it's snowing, high windows on both sides of the Great room make you feel like your in a snow globe- very cool!
Great neighborhood for walking and talking winter & summer.
Perfect for 2 people to 8 people. Please ask for "special pricing" for 4 people or less.
The open floor plan makes an enjoyable place to gather with family and friends. The home is very clean and is a nice combination of the older Tahoe cabin feel with just enough modern to be comfortable. Central heating and the stone hearth with a gas fireplace will keep you warm, while protecting the air quality in the Tahoe basin.
The 4 bedrooms are located on the home's lower level, offering a quiet retreat from the communal gathering area above. The bedrooms look out onto the wooded forest to the south of the house; the master bedroom features a private balcony.
Fully equipped kitchen. Clothes washer & dryer provided to guests staying 5 nights or longer.
Chambers Landing seasonal amenities: free shuttle service to private beach, private pool, & tennis courts.
There is parking on site for 3 cars.
A great place to gather for couples, families and adults. A maximum of 8 guests in the house at any time. Enjoy our home and treat it with the same care and respect you give your own home.
The home is fully furnished with sheets and bath towels.
A propane barbecue is provided.
High speed internet and wifi will keep you connected.
A large library of movies for entertainment beyond the cable TV.
Ring video and audio at front entrance.
The Placer County 10% Transient Occupancy Tax is included in the nightly rental rate.
- MAXIMUM 8 GUESTS AT ANY TIME in the house.
- NO PETS
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS
- NO SMOKING inside the home or on the premises at any time.
- Maximum of three cars on the property.
- BE BEAR AWARE: Use the green metal bear box to dispose of all trash. Please remove from the property any trash and recycling that does not fit in the bear box. This is a safety issue for the neighborhood as it attracts bears.
- Quiet hours after 10PM
- To protect the floors, please do not wear ski boots or snowboard boots inside the house; leave skiis and snowboards outside.
- Ring video and audio at outside entrance
- The 10% Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax is included in the rent plus cleaning fee price.