This modern, bright spot is on Pearl St. downtown! It's enclosed in a quiet courtyard, so you can sleep soundly in your comfy queen-sized bed.
We moved in this summer to this brand-new place and we adore it! (See my listing where I hosted for 3 yrs: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2042516)
You can walk everywhere: Pearl St. mall, award-winning restaurants, chic shops, and quality cafes. You’ll love my place because of the amazing location, quietness, comfy bed, high ceilings and mountain views.
- No wearing shoes around the house.
- Please note that cleanliness and conditions should be the same when you leave as when you arrived (no dishes in the sink, etc.)
- Absolutely no parties or guests who aren't on the reservation allowed in the house at any time.
- No peanuts or peanut products of any kind in the house; I'm very allergic!
- Simple respect and care are required, as I put my heart and soul into this space.
- No strong chemical smells (non-natural perfumes/colognes, etc).
- Quiet hours after 11 p.m.
- No mention of "Airbnb" to any neighbors, as perception of Airbnb is still up-and-down in Boulder. You're our "visiting friend." :)
Hello! I live life with joyful discipline and intentional indulgence. I'm a writer, solopreneur and dancer; I adore yoga, hiking, biking, coffee, eating healthfully and living mindfully.
When I travel, I can rock a city like a local even if it's my second day there (perks of my background in journalism). :) I'm a huge food and wine lover—I've critiqued restaurants professionally, interviewed Master Somms, and am Level 1 Certified with the Court of Master Sommeliers.
I'm a location-independent entrepreneur; I help people honor their inner compass, craft their day from the inside out, and weave their unique selves into their daily rhythm.
I'm a firm believer in serendipity, nurturing all iterations of self, the glory of avocados, and this Howard Thurman quote: "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."