Our fully renovated two bedroom ski-in ski-out slope side Storm Meadows condo in Steamboat Springs, CO awaits your arrival. Our condo sleeps six comfortably. Storm Meadows Club C condo sits quietly above the noise and hustle of the base area yet is close to it all. Storm Meadows is a family/adult oriented upscale resort complex. The views from the warm south-facing private front deck are top-of-of-the world and front row. Walk outside and ski down to the base area.
Awesome views, ski in ski out access to the ski slopes, access to hot tub and heated outdoor pool, quiet, and free shuttle to grocery stores, restaurants, and shops.
Airbnb will collect from you a Steamboat sales and occupancy tax of 5.5% calculated on rental income plus the cleaning fee. We will need to collect directly from you via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or another direct payment method, state and county taxes of 5.9% calculated on rental income plus the cleaning fee.
1. No land line phone service is available in our condo. Please use your wireless phone device for telephone calls. Reception is good at our location. High speed wireless internet is provided in our condo as a convenience. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
2. Our guests shall maintain the premises in a good condition and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Guests agree that the Landlord shall deduct the costs of repairs or replacements from the Security Deposit prior to refund if a guest causes damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. Guests shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash collection area of the condominium building. Guests shall make a reasonable effort to clean dishes, load dish washer, and empty refrigerator of perishable items prior to departure. Guests agree that the Landlord shall deduct the cost of additional cleaning service from the Security Deposit if guest fails to comply with the terms of this provision.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. Our guests shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
6. Our guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall respect the rights of the surrounding property owners. Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and noise should be kept to a minimum.
7. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside only.
8. Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of guests, and that guests should purchase their own insurance for guests if such coverage is desired.
9. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays, weather conditions etc.
10. It is the guests responsibility to learn about safety precautions and procedures concerning swimming in or being near the pool, hot tub, and sauna and exercise equipment. Guests agrees to have a responsible adult to supervise minors while they are in or near the clubhouse. Guests hereby accepts fully the risks involved.
11. Guests agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
12. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guests will notify Landlord without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
13. The condominium building (Club Condo C) that our unit is a part of is not handicap accessible.
14. If Guests leave an extraordinary mess upon check out that requires additional cleaning time, that cost will be deducted from the Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is fully refundable if there is no damage and the unit is left in good condition. The balance of the Security Deposit will be refunded within two weeks of the Landlords receipt of keys to the condo previously sent to guests
prior to the rental period commencement date.
15. Landlord or Landlord’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and within 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance.
Landlords: Thomas P. Waters and Valerie J. Waters