Mijn ruimte is vlakbij openbaar vervoer, het stadscentrum, kunst en cultuur en parken. Je zult genieten van mijn plek vanwege de buurt, het comfortabele bed en het licht. Mijn ruimte is geschikt voor stellen, zakelijke reizigers en gezinnen (met kinderen).
This excellent second floor one bedroom apt is located in the Zeeheldenkwartier, the most trendy district of The Hague these days. It located just steps away from hip cafes, shops and trendy restaurants. Only a 5-10 min walk to the city center. Also the beach is easly access by tram or bike (I have to who you can borrow). Wifi and laundry, soup and all the food essential are free.
- Confortable and quite middel floor apt.
- Italian ice cream shop
- Art deco detailed building
- Spacious bedroom, with a lot of closet space
- Large comfortable bed (180 cm by 200 cm)
- Full kitchen, including Nespresso machine (and cups)
- Linens, towels provided
- Steam iron and iron board
- Large fridge
- Wash machine & and dry rack
- Free wifi
- Chromecast, Apple TV and netflix
- Computer (Apple)
- Private second floor apartment, including bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, large living room and balcony.
- Hallway and stairs leading to the apartment is shared with other residents
- Apartment owner will welcome you, show you around, give you the keys, and tell you all the in and outs about the neighoorhood and the city.
Hip, intimate neighborhood, with locally owned shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Geen groepen