My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
There are several restaurants within walking distance and 2 large grocery stores are only a mile away. 2 miles away is a county park with swimming pool and doggy park. If you feel like a hike through nature incl. eagles nests 2 parks are only a mile away to watch local birds, turtles an maybe a gator or even a manatee. Englewood has several public golf courses and boat rentals are close by.
We have lived in this beautiful and natural part of Florida for the last 18 years and are happy to provide you with any information about the area.
- Smoking is allowed on the porch.
- Check in: 3pm - check-out: 10am
- You are responsible for your keys to the cottage. Any lost key will be a charge of $ 50 to replace.
- There is a 12 % sales tax(not included in the rates)
- Rates are based on maximum of two guests. Each additional guest will be charged $ 20/night