Newly renovated 2 Bedroom | 1 Bath garden-level duplex is located in Boston's historic North End. This spacious 850 sqft condo is located on the ground floor and basement and offers central A/C, brand new kitchen and bath, lots of space, and new hardwood floors. We are steps to the waterfront and to all the great Italian restaurants!!
- Just renovated 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom plus a spacious living room and brand-new open kitchen spread across 850 Sqft and 2 floors. The two bedrooms are located in the basement and everything else is on the first / ground floor.
- Located on Henchman Street in Boston's historic North End, on a quiet, one-way street (cross streets are Charter St and Commercial St).
- The condo is located on the 1st floor and basement of a historic brownstone, with its own private entrance.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed two-bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, brand new bathroom, stainless steel appliances, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- MASTER BEDROOM features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a dresser, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit. Please note the window does not really have a view.
- SECOND BEDROOM features a queen size bed, two nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit. Please note this bedroom does not have a window.
- LIVING ROOM features a really comfortable U-shaped sofa, an ottoman, an expandable dining room table, a top of the line 60” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime), and a decorative fireplace.
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, an electric cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine.
- BATHROOM features hardwood floors, a new vanity, a new toilet, and a tile-enclosed shower/tub combo.
-This condo comfortably accommodates four to six people (two adults in each bedroom and one on the twin size air mattress – we have two air mattresses).
-AMENITIES include a large 60” flat-screen HDTV, Comcast cable, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with three zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement. Parking is available nearby in several surface lots / public garages (please see further down the page for details).
- Electronic Lock makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have access to a common roof deck and coin-operated laundry machine in the main building (you will need to walk outside to access the rest of the building).
- The closest MBTA stops are: i) North Station (Green & Orange Line) - 0.4 miles / 9 minute walk; ii) Haymarket Station (Green & Orange Line) - 0.5 miles away; and iii) Aquarium Station (Blue Line) - 0.7 miles away
- Several public garages are located around the corner from the building:
Propark Boston Parking Garage is 3 min walk ($49 / day); 588 Commercial Street is 3 min walk ($28 / day); North End Garage is 4 min walk ($34/day); and Sargent’s Wharf Garage is 6 min walk ($23/day).
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
- Please Note: This unit was just renovated in 2016 and it comfortably accommodates four guests, but up to 6 guests are permitted if you so desire (two guests in each of the queen bedrooms and 2 guests in the two twin air mattresses or pack and play). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
- No additional guests are allowed on the premise unless they are on the itinerary or permission has been granted by Jason, the host.
- Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 9pm.
- No smoking in or around the property, no pets, and no parties.
- The fireplace is non-functioning. Any attempt at using will result in the entire loss of your security deposit plus any damages / fire department fees.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
- Please also note that the building’s exterior are monitored by security cameras.
- My wife and I live in Back Bay and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction as they wish – with key access set-up through electronic locks, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to the condo.
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).