My place is close to .50 mile to the Resort at Squaw Creek, 1 mile to The Village, 1 block from 89 for quick commute route to Truckee, Alpine Meadows, or Tahoe City. Across the street from 7 11 and ski/bike shop. Bike path to Squaw Valley Village or Tahoe City right outside! It is close to restaurants, great views, family-friendly activities, and art and culture. You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
A spacious and beautifully furnished 3 bedroom condo that also includes an extra family room/loft with a queen bed, sofa and TV area upstairs. The loft overlooks the main living room. 2 Bathrooms offering all the comforts of home. Private balcony patio overlooking lush treed area with stairs and path to meander to pool and spa. Condo offers wireless Internet, inside washer/dryer, and garage. If you are looking for turn-key, luxury accommodations there is no need to look any further. We have great reviews and 5-star rating from our guests!
In addition, there are a variety of excellent restaurants within 15 minutes. World class entertainment is regularly featured in the greater Lake Tahoe/Reno area (one hour).
The Squaw Valley Ski Area is truly of world class quality, with expansive slopes, many lifts, ice skating and dining at High Camp. Its variety of runs are frequented by the West’s best skiers.
The “Village' at the base of the ski lifts, features shops, boutiques, children’s activities, and many fine restaurants. Many “Cross–Country” ski parks are within a 15 minute drive. Nearby, the Resort at Squaw Creek is a five star hotel with four restaurants, just a ten minute walk (two minute drive).
The entire condo is available to guests except for a few locked closets. The kitchen is completely stocked as though you were in your own home, including dishes, utensils, pots and pans, a small pantry of necessities, and condiments in the fridge. Private garage parking for one car is located directly under the building by the tennis courts. Guest parking spaces are located in front of the main entrance door. Hot tub, pool, sauna, bathrooms, and tennis courts can be accessed by a regular key and card key provided in the condo.
Tavern Inn Rules and Regulations:
-No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on in any Unit or in the common area, nor shall anything be done therein which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to other owners.
-The pool and spa area is open from 1Oam to 10pm. Swimming is not allowed in the pool after dark. Any person (owner, guest or otherwise) found in the spa and pool area after lOpm will be cited and arrested for trespassing.
-Speed limit through out the property is 10 miles per hour.
-During winter months, parking is not allowed along the curb in Phase II due to snow removal requirements.
1. Please be sure to not leave the tennis court gate or either pool gate open.
2. Please be sure to shut the outer door if your unit is accessed by a common area door.
3. This is BEAR country. There have been multiple break-ins to units in the past and prevention is the key. DO NOT leave garbage outside the dumpsters and shut all doors and windows when you are gone.
4. Please be respectful of the pool and spa hours and rules posted at the facilities. Clean up after yourself if the pool garbage is full.
5. Please be respectful of the handicap parking space and no parking areas at the curb in Phase II. There is one space reserved for handicap parking that needs to be kept clear and a no parking area on the curb for fire lane and trash removal access.
6. No boats or trailers are permitted to be stored or left in common area parking spaces.