In the department of Gers, SW France, large country house with pool, six bedrooms, three living rooms, separate dining-room and a large kitchen.
Ideal for a family holiday and to discover the Gascogne. Close to Toulouse and 45 minutes from Toulouse-Blagnac airport.
* Large house in the department of Gers, in Gascony, the French Tuscany, between Toulouse Montauban and Auch
* Pool 9 metres by 4 metres, built in 2014; it is secured by an alarm and a removable barrier
* 3 minutes walk from the town centre of Mauvezin
* 45 minutes from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
* Easy access from Paris by the A20 leaving the motorway at Montauban South exit
* Quick and easy access from Toulouse (4 lanes to l'Isle-Jourdain)
* Four bathrooms : two with bath and shower and two new shower rooms (built in 2013 and 2015)
* MAXIMUM capacity of 12 people (adults and / or children). Living area 260 m²
* Well equipped
* Decoration in style "country chic"
* Parkland of 1.3 hectares, with a small wood and a small pond, there is a river at the bottom. The small pond is secured by barriers.
* Close to leisure centres - Thoux St-Cricq and Sarrant (lake, pool, water sports)
* 24 km from the Gers Nautical Centre, located at Isle-Jourdain (wakeboarding, water skiing)
You can enjoy the comforts and the conviviality of this large and very spacious house where you can enjoy a great family holiday.
You will love the charm of the house and its parkland with its tall trees, pond and river.
You will feel at home with your children and your grandchildren.
* Large terrace at the front of the house
* Beautiful lawns around the house
* Two sets of garden furniture, two large parasols, deck chairs and a hammock
* Gas plancha and gas barbecue
* Football goals for children
* Badminton net and rackets
* Opportunity to practice golf in the park (without breaking the windows of the house !)
* Small American pool table
* Internet and Wifi, free internet phone
* Dock for iPhone 5 or more or for iPad Mini
* Compact HiFi for CDs
On the ground floor
• Large entrance leading to lounges, dining room and access to the second floor by a large staircase
• Large kitchen of 22 sq m, equipped with latest Ikea furniture: gas stove with five burners and oven, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric oven, large refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle. All equipment for those who love cooking. Also french recipe books.
• Dining room, 28 m²: table for twelve people, TV , DVD player and MP3 - USB
• Lounge, with a fireplace, two sofas, armchairs
• Large living room with impressive stone fireplace and pool table, plenty of seating
• Laundry room with sink, second refrigerator, freezer and washing machine.
• Shower room and toilet
• Large hall leading to 6 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with double aspect, with king size bed 160 cm wide
• Ensuite bathroom with toilet
• Four bedrooms with double beds
• Another bathroom with toilet
• A sixth bedroom with a double bed and two single beds
• Shower room and toilet built in 2013
* Phone with unlimited internet line (except for some countries)
* One cot for a baby
* Bicycles (3 for adults, 4 for children / teenagers)
* Books and games
* Municipal swimming pool in Mauvezin at less than 1,000 metres from the house
* Near the Fleurance and Auch public golf courses
* Near Auch
* All types of shops and services in the village, including a Super U supermarket
* Market on Monday in Mauvezin
* Market on Tuesday and Saturday in Fleurance
* 14 km from Gimont, capital of Foie Gras
Outstanding visits to go and see: Auch, Fleurance, Lectoure, Lavardens Chateau, Montreal-du-Gers, Saint-Clar
Mandatory cleaning prior to departure
Deposit (1,500 Euros), returned if no damage / breakage.
The linen is not provided (sheets, towels, etc). We provide tablecloths and tea towels.
Let us know in advance if you want to have a maid service.
The house, parkland and pool are fully available for tenants because the owners do not live on site.
The maximun number of guests (adults and children) is 12.
Rental price is fixed according to that number.
We offer information about visits in the region. Guidebooks and maps are available in the house.
We will meet you on arrival and departure.
We will give you instructions for the use and cleaning of the pool (cleaning products, pool cleaning, filter cleaning, safety advice).
All you will need for cooking: cookbooks, utensils, knives, etc.
You can buy local meats, duck breast, foie gras, wines and Armagnac in the local area
* This is a family home to be respected as if it were your own home
* The house is a non smoking area but you can smoke outside or on the terrace
* Animals are welcome but they must not sleep on the sofas