Formerly used as an artist's studio, this garage has desk and counter space as well as cabinetry. While the bathroom may technically belong to the downstairs living area, they don't use it. So, it functions as a private bathroom. The bathroom also has hookups for a washer and dryer; so, depending on the popularity of this listing, we may (very) soon install a washer and dryer set.
Basement was reconstructed as a new unit. The garage was rezoned as a living area. But a "living area" isn't a bedroom; so, only one person can stay there--much like someone can sleep
Front door (combination lock) and inside door (keyed lock) to garage. Keys to trash and mail. Mail is sometimes distributed to maintain space in mailbox, as in distributed under door.
We tend to be responsive to inquiries.
House Rules (Do’s & Don’ts List)
In an effort to preserve the overall look and feel of the place and its surroundings, we, the Hosts, have the following household rules:
1. NOISES: no loud/intrusive noises or disruptive behavior(s), especially in such close proximity to the lower unit occupants. .
2. PARKING with Host's written consent only.
4. USAGE: only the person listed with Airbnb, no guests/visitors for any reason other than the listed Guest.
5. PET(s): no pets allowed on the premises.
6. No Smoking and/or Drinking in garage.
7. No giving out the WiFi UserName or Password to anyone.
8. Government ID MUST be verified against name on reservation, preferably by Airbnb.
9. No guests, no overnight guests.
10. Only use the provided toilet tissue for toilet use.
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年12月31日起最少住宿30晚。
Natallia and I strive to accommodate Guests, especially those from other countries, whom, we believe, need our experience here in America, need it the most.
As for ourselves, Natallia is a little bit country and a little bit rock & roll; I tend 2 b a bit pithy.