My place is at 1600 mts in a village approximately 2 hrs drive from Jim Corbett National Park.. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, no neighbors, the only house in the hill, sunsets, food, warmth and affection of the host. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Every guest is requested to comply with the following Regulations to maintain the dignity of the accommodation premises and to ensure that all guests have a safe and comfortable stay. If a guest does not comply with the House Regulations, the Host may refuse further use by the guest
of the guest’s room and other facilities. The Host will not be liable to any guest for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
1. Kindly do not smoke in bed or in any other place where smoking represents a fire hazard.
2. Kindly refrain from any act likely to cause a fire, and from using heating apparatus, cooking appliances in guest rooms.
3. Please do not bring any of the following onto the premises of the host :
(a) gunpowder, oil, or any other explosive or inflammable substances;
(b) objects emitting a foul odor;
(c) objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities;
(d) firearms, sword, drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the law of Govt. Of India. Such findings will be reported to the legal authorities immediately.
(e) objects that are recognized to jeopardize other people’s safety.
5. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
6. Making loud noises, singing loudly, or noisy activities which cause annoyance to the sanctity of the premises are strictly prohibited.
7. Use of drugs (including sleeping pills) which cause an annoyance to other guests or the host are strictly prohibited.
8. Consumption of alcohol is allowed only to those individuals who fall under the legal age group set by the respective State Government.
9. The host shall refuse to accommodate people behaving unpleasantly towards the management or who carry a communicable disease which causes health threat to others..
10. Please make sure that your door is locked when leaving your room.
11. Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your guest room.
12. Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than accommodation.
13. Rule regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows;
(a) Refrain from using equipment and fixtures for purpose other than those intended.
(b) Please do not remove equipment or fixtures from the accommodation.
(c) Removal or alteration of equipment is or fixtures prohibited.
14. You will be charged for any damage, breakage and loss to the host’s property caused by you or your guests.
15. The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the host are prohibited.
16. During your stay, please leave money and valuables to the host in safe deposit boxes .
The host shall not be liable for the loss or theft of money or valuables not deposited with them.
17. When the guest wishes to change the number of days of accommodation required, you should contact the host beforehand. In the case of extensions, the host shall ask the guest to pay the bill covering the date of extension.
18. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the host while staying.
All bills due upon demand.
19. The host shall not pay on behalf of a guest for such expenses as shopping bills, tickets, taxi fare or mail.
20. Minors are prohibited to stay at the house without their guardian’s consent.
21. Guests are reminded that unauthorized publication for commercial purpose of photographs taken on premises may be subject to legal action.
22. Pets accompanying the guest must be friendly to humans and other animals.
23. No loud music after 22:00 hrs.
Interestingly, the dimensions to travel and accommodation industry are changing. Naive Roads of India gives an extravagant set of opportunities to discover the widened ambit of unconventional travel tours and stay, experience the bliss of connecting with native people of different places, and establish a nexus between the contrasting strata of society.
Naive Roads of India because every night before you sleep, you might be a content person to have seen and done what most others usually miss.