My place is close to the beach and family-friendly activities. Hope you’ll love my place because what you can find here is something, which became rather rare nowadays: privacy (~100,000sq.ft. of land around & no neighbours to be seen), silence and darkness at night to count the stars :-) My place is good for couples, families, and furry friends (small pets). If you are several families, one camping trailer and some tents could be installed at the site. You will enjoy swimming in St-Joseph Lake!
Nice chalet to rent at Fossambault-sur-le-Lac, 40 minutes drive from Old Quebec, 7 minutes walk to St-Joseph Lake. No neighbours nearby.
Only small animals (less than 5 kg).
Option of connecting a camping trailer and/or installing tents.
On the site :
Wood sauna ($), children playground, camping fireplace, fire stove.
Please, contact us for the full list of activities and more details.
- Bicycle paths,
- beach with all kinds of water activities, renting and launching boats,
- ATV trail,
- summer camp for children Club Nautique, as well as its playground, tennis court and soccer field,
- Station Touristique Duchesnay with tree to tree, mountain biking, hiking paths, massage, spa, canoe rentals, kayaks, pedal boats, and rabaskas boards (SUP paddle surfing standing), restaurant and bar;
- 3 golf courses: Golf du Lac St-Joseph (2 min.), Le Grand Portneuf and the Golf des Pins,
- Fernand Lucchesi Park (3 minutes, 7 rue des Étangs): Tennis, soccer, basketball, children playground; the Town Hall playground (2 minutes): beach volleyball, badminton;
- Vallée Secrète: hunting for treasures in the forest;
- Inukshuk Labyrinth: Find the center, answer puzzles, participate in a treasure hunt;
- Horseback riding
- Ste-Catherine Rodeo (June 30 to July 2)
- Village Vacances Valcartier (35 minutes) inside and outside water parks;
- One of the most beautiful cities in the world - Quebec (40 min) with a lot of activities, like Festival d'été de Québec (July 6 to July 16) and others.
The full list of activities could be sent by e-mail upon request.
Chalet à louer à Fossambault-sur-le-Lac, 7 minutes à pieds du Lac St-Joseph, 40 min. en auto de Vieux Québec. Pas de voisins visibles.
Seulement petits animaux acceptés (5 kg ou moins). Fumeurs : seulement à l’extérieur.
Possibilité d’installation d’une roulotte, des tentes.
Contactez-nous, svp, pour la lite complète des activités et plus de détails.
Sur le site :
Sauna nordique à bois ($), parc pour enfants, feu extérieur, foyer intérieur.
À proximité :
Piste cyclable, plage, sentier de VTT, camp d’été du Club Nautique ainsi que son parc pour les enfants, terrain de tennis et du soccer, station touristique Duchesnay, Club du Golf, etc.
La liste complète des activités peut être envoyée par courriel.
Always available to offer my help throughout your stay.
A list of activities nearby could be sent upon your request.
As there is a lot of free land around our chalet, several tents could be set up, as well as one camping trailer. So, if you have some friends or family members who wish to travel with you - they are welcome too!
- Smoking only outside
- Only small pets are allowed