Ours is a gorgeous, recently modernised Victorian terraced house, conveniently located with lots of public transport. It's close to River Thames, the South Bank, Vauxhall, and locals incl. the famous Canton Arms. You’ll love my place as it's easy to get to Central London, the decor is comfy and elegant, it's bright and friendly, and in a vibrant neighbourhood. It's good for business travellers, solo adventurers and couples. You'll have access to a huge kitchen-diner and outdoor terrace too.
Our room is on the top floor, quietly tucked away from any bustle and overlooking the gardens at the back of the house.
Guests have access to the room and adjacent shared bathroom, as well as the kitchen and breakfast bar, and the terrace for outdoor dining.
I (as well as my two housemates) will be coming and going during your stay, and I'll be delighted to help as much as I can.
Our hope is perfect if you want a quiet, comfortable stay in a clean, tidy and respectful non-smoking family home! We're therefore looking for like-minded guests ;-)
- Home with professional sharers
- Super-tidy and clean, we like it that way!
- Shared bathroom (1-2 others)
- Excellent broadband included
- Own guests not allowed (sorry!)
- Quiet and respectful home
- Access to lovely garden included
- No smoking anywhere on the property