Central, stylish and comfortable flat. Located in one of the streets where Fernando Pessoa* lived in, a quiet residential area, yet near the subway and in a 10 minutes walk distance to the main monuments, museums, shopping and touristic areas. Great city views.
Perfect for families, groups or business travelers. AC, dishwasher, washer, working desk, wi-fi.
Close to nice cafes and restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacy, ATM...
*world famous Portuguese poet.
Accommodation Registry: 34395/AL
The flat is comprised of:
- living/dinning room with sofas, dinning table, tv, a large window with wonderful views to the castle an other areas of the city; shutters and heating/air-conditioning;
- bedroom with double bed, desk, hangers, side tables with drawers and a large window with shutters and heating/air-conditioning;
- bedroom with two single beds, hangers, chest of drawers, a window with shutters and heating/air-conditioning;
- bath room with sink, shower and toilet; hand soap, toilet paper, shampoo and hair dryer;
- kitchen with sink, induction cooker, exhaust, fridge, dish-washer, washer, iron, and a small balcony with a table, benches and the most wonderful view of the city;
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, hence the beautiful city views, with no lift. So far it hasn't been reason for complaint from all our previous guests.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
We are fully available to help you during your stay, whether any problem may occur or just with tips on what to visit and where to dine or anything else you need.
On your request and according to a list of demands you should provide us up to 5 days prior to your arrival, we can do your supermarket shopping and have your fridge and pantry full and ready to enjoy your days in Lisbon. Talk to us to know more details.
- unless agreed otherwise, check-in and check-out are done in the presence and cooperation of one of the host team members; to avoid misunderstandings and unnecessary waiting please read and follow carefully the arrival instructions in your Airbnb itinerary;
- the presentation at check-in of a legal and valid identification document is mandatory for all guests;
- no extra guests other than the ones registered at check-in are allowed in the apartment; if changes in the reservation are needed please contact the hosts;
- smoking is not allowed inside, please use the balcony;
- between 10pm and 8am, noise should be reduced to a minimum as to respect the neighbors resting time;
- please make sure to turn off all ACs, appliances and lights, when you are not in the apartment;
- organic trash can be disposed, in a properly closed plastic bag, in the trash container in the building lobby; we can recycle glass, paper/cardboard, cans and metallic bottle caps, plastics, batteries and cork; keep these in the apartment and we will take care of correctly disposing these materials after check-out;
- during your stay, please immediately report to the hosts any matter or question that may not be according to your expectations;
- at check-out, please leave washed all dishes used;
Check-in time: 2 to 10pm
Check-out time: 8 to 11am
Approximate time of check-in and check-out to be agreed in the 48 hours prior to your arrival/departure and subject to availability and coordination with our other flats.
Check-in and check-out out of the above time windows is possible, reserved to a warning with more than 48 hours in advance and host availability. The lack of 48 hours advance warning determines a 25€ fee per check-in or check-out.
Welcome to Lisbon. Welcome to my apartments.
I was born, have lived and studied in Lisbon most of my life. Apart from hosting I work in architecture and real estate. I love this city, I love to host and I love to help my guests with all I know about its beauty, its history, the museums, the gardens, the secrets...
For this adventure I teamed up with Liam, an Irish friend of mine living and working in Lisbon for more than 20 years. Apart from English and Portuguese, Liam is also a fluent German speaker.
We will make sure you have and know everything you need to make your days in Lisbon unforgettable.
If you have any questions about the apartments or any other matter related to your future stay, contact me. We will make sure we get you all the information you need.
Hope to see you in the near future.