Villa Senang is a charming 4-bedroom Balinese holiday retreat, designed with a perfect blend of tropical charm and modern luxuries. The villa is located in a quiet rural lane, near to Batu Belig beach and also close to the fashionable centre of Seminyak where all the action is. The villa has a lush tropical garden with a two-tiered swimming pool, creating a waterfall effect in the lower level of the garden and the living room is designed open-plan, giving you a real taste of the sweet Balinese l
• features a lush green two-level tropical garden with two swimming pools, connected to each other by a cascading waterfall feature
• around the bigger pool, on the upper terrace of the garden, are comfy sun loungers shaded by traditional Balinese parasols
• the thatched gazebo makes a great shady escape to read a book or to share a bottle of chilled white wine together
LIVING & DINING AREA
• open-plan designed traditional Balinese living room
• interior designed with wooden hand-carved furniture and traditional artwork, two large built-in sofas, tucked with plush white pillows, flank the entrance of the pavilion
• glass-topped wooden dining table for six
• fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen, in the back of the pavilion
-All the rooms feature air-conditioning, large king-size bed with mosquito netting and televisions with international channels and a library of movies to play on the DVD-players
-Each room has a generous wardrobe equipped with a safety box
-en-suite bathrooms with luxurious outdoor rain showers
• 2 master bedrooms :
- flanking the sides of the living room
- large flat-screen TV with DVD-player
-boast large bathtubs
• guest bedrooms :
- tucked in private bungalows found in the lower level of the garden
Guest will have full, exclusive access to all the indoor and outdoor areas within the villa. In case the property is rented out with less bedrooms, the unoccupied bedrooms will be locked.
You are welcomed warmly by friendly Balinese staff who will take great care of your during your stay. There is personal assistance when needed, daily housekeeping and security. The manager will be happy to arrange transport, day trips, in-villa massages and more.
Smoking allowed. Pets not allowed. Check in until 22:00.
Hello! Bonjour! ¡Hola! Selamat datang! こんにちは!
Yunia, Asri & Edouard, and the Villa-Finder Team are dedicated to making your trip a memorable moment! From carefully selecting and inspecting each villa we distribute, helping you organizing your arrival, greeting you at check-in and assisting you during your stay with anything you may need; our goal is to make your stay the best of your lifetime!
A bit more about us:
Yunia is Indonesian and Balinese, mother of one newly born baby named Garda. Most of the time, Yunia is the one who will answer your questions about our properties or anything you may request during your stay. She speaks Balinese, Indonesian and English!
Asri is also Indonesian, she has lived in Japan for 10 years. She loves cooking and makes great cookies! Asri is the person who ensure a smooth arrival for you at the villa, making sure the Villa Manager is aware of your arrival and that everything is set for you. :) She speaks Indonesian (indeed), English and Japanese (quite impressively).
Edouard is French, has lived between France and Argentina and love sports. Edouard role is to animate the team, he will sometimes answer your messages and meet you at check-in. He speaks French, English, Spanish, a little bit of Indonesian and tries to learn Japanese.
Feel free to get in touch, we're happy to help! :)
Yunia, Asri & Edouard