This home is good for couples and families (with kids). The first floor boasts a wide open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and living area, including a fire place. There is also a small den off the front of the home that can be closed off with french doors for watching television. The floor plan allows all guests to have private bedrooms and their own baths. There is a large deck off the back of the home for enjoying the outdoors.
The very large and open kitchen is perfect for entertaining or families cooking together.
The beach is steps away, and is accessible to guests.
- Hosts reserve the right to give 24 hour notice to show house or to cancel within 7 days of reservation.
- Home has 4 bedrooms: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Double loft bed with a twin day bed and pull out single sofa (in loft area upstairs), 1 twin bed with a trundle.
- There is wifi but Guests acknowledge that it may be intermittent and that cell service in the area is notoriously poor. There are also power outages at times due to storms and the number of trees, which is part of the charm of the area.
- Guests agree to follow the rules of the Village of Michiana including the noise ordinance, and no beach fires without a permit.
- Guests can only park in the spaces provided on the property.