My house is on the river Bride with the Blackwater river (great fishing) only 2 mins away. It is 6 miles from 3 local towns, Lismore, Tallow & Cappoquin. Separate access to private guest quarters. Our farm and stables are open to visitors. You'll love the location, the views, the quiet country setting and its close proximity to the beautiful heritage town of Lismore with its stunning castle and walks. It is suitable for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
TV in each room. Tea & coffee making facilities. Private access hall and dining/relaxing room open to guests. Spacious parking and gardens at your disposal
Guests have a private access area so can come and go as you please.
I and my family will try help in any way we can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible where
Where possible we are happy to let guests wander around our farm and check out the animals
- You have all day access to a dining/living room with TV that is for guests only.
- Breakfast served until 10.00am.
- One double room is en-suite and the other has its own private bathroom. Both are on a private floor.
- €40 BnB or €30 with no breakfast.
- Cot available for infants on request - own sheet required.
- Electric blankets provided in both rooms