Our cozy studio will give you comfort and agreable stay. Stay away from busy hustle of the city but close enough to get around. many restaurants and cafes at walking distance., especially the best "Chiken Noodle" in town.
The place is good for solo adventurers, couples, business travelers and families as there are full bath, free wifi and other amenities.
We have other studios in the building: 201 and 202 and 302 and 401 with similar facilities.
- You have full access to apartment #301, the parking space and 5th floor washing & drying space.
I am fluent in English, are willing to assist you in any matter you may have in Vietnam, including suggestion for tours, Vietnamese cuisines and local foods, Vietnamese cultures and what to expect when you visit our lovely country. We are available via Airbnb, Viber and other instant messengers programmes 24/7!
Kindly respect surroudings, there are other residents in the building. the gate will be closed by the security man at midnight, you can always ring a bell
- Please do switch off the water heater, air conditioner and all lights when going out. Conserving electricity helps other people.
- No smoking inside the apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed).
- Only small parties with maximum of 5 people is allowed but should be ended before 10pm.
- No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. Please be respectful and keep quiet in public areas.
- Guest is responsible for visitors' access to the house. Guest's friends staying overnight without the host's consent is not allowed.
- Any breakages are to be paid for in full - new or old without exception.
- Close all windows, make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
My name is Anh and I was born in Hanoi. Having travelled to many countries in Europe and Asia and also lived overseas, I fully understand the need for a helpful host when you come to a country for the first time, either for leisure or business purpose.
My apartments are carefully selected and furnished to ensure guests have a safe, clean and enjoyable stay, just like at home! We are willing to assist you in any matter you may have in Vietnam, including suggestion for tours, Vietnamese cuisines and local foods, Vietnamese cultures and what to expect when you visit our lovely country. We are available via Airbnb, Viber and other instant messengers programmes 24/7!
I love travelling, reading, swimming and making new friends. I have a small family with 2 daughters and I hope to welcome you to my home city in the near future!
SEE YOU SOON!