My place is close to Table Mountain, Lion's Head, Kloof st (3 blocks), Town (bree and long st 3min drive), clifton and camps bay (10min drive over the neck). You’ll love my place because of the location, the sound of the birds, the pool area, the privacy of your room (completely separate from house), safety (video cameras, electric fence, alarm), views of the mountains and the sea, and my awesome dog Samson! My place is good for couples (with baby), solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Samson doesn't always get on with other dogs. He is great with infants and kids, and we can try and find you a cot as needed. We also have a 10 year old nature lover living in the annexed cottage.
- No parties allowed, but youa re welcome to invite up to 2 friends for a drink by the pool (we can arrange schedules)
- Maid works mon-wed-thur and can do cleaning and laundry/ironing.
- No direct access to the house, but we can make a plan for use of my full kitchen as needed.
- Property has 8 video cameras and armed response for security - you will be given an alarm remote and expected to set alarm on/off when entering/leaving the property.
- Very safe to park outside main entrance but we can arrange indoor parking as needed (not covered).
- I am a surfer and trail runner - happy to give you tips on where to adventure nearby as needed!
I'm French-Brazilian and have lived in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Brazil and South Africa. I'm an entrepreneur in mobile technology these days, but worked for Microsoft for many years across EMEA. I'm a runner, surfer, mountain biker, and wine lover, who's lucky to have many friends who share my passions in CPT.
I bought Chateau Picq last year and adopted Samson last February - welcome to our home!
(I travel 50% of the time for work, but my friend Michelle lives with her daughter Summer in the annexed cottage and they will be delighted to host you if I'm not around!)