- Please treat my beloved home with respect and love - I really love my home and it took me years to get the furnishings right - enjoy.
- There is visitor parking available on the street - just remember to return the permit!
- For larger loads of laundry - there is a laundry room on the first floor operated by cards, which I have available to use.
- Happy for folks to use all my cookbooks (and assorted other books) - please return and leave in apartment when leaving!
- For the Nest - it turns on and off automatically when you leave so don't worry about it! Just turn to the temperature you want.
I'm a 36-year-old attorney whose previous job is better described as a wedding planner for politicians, minus the actual wedding.
Love traveling, exploring new places, meeting new people and eating all the foods.
Originally from Los Angeles, but have acclimated to D.C. and the East Coast - well, until it becomes winter or summer. I also love to share my favorite places in D.C. with my guests - I've played tourist enough to know what is great (Newseum!) and what is not (that Lincoln Memorial is overrated...OK just kidding).