The Summer Lodge boasts uninterrupted and unrivaled views of the Fleet Lagoon and world famous Chesil Beach from its elevated position on the Jurassic Coast path. Located just one mile from the Isle of Portland, the home of the 2012 Olympic sailing events and a short drive from Weymouth town centre and harbour, our stunning holiday home is perfectly situated for anyone wanting a coastal escape.
A glass frontage adorns the lodges western side, meaning the ever changing tides and wildlife can be enjoyed from the comfort and warmth of the large and tastefully furnished open plan living and dining area. Sunsets here really are an incredible spectacle not to be missed and a large verandah complete with outdoor sofas and dining table allows you to relax and take in the view.
Modern furnishings are a staple of the property, which is finished to a high spec throughout. The stylish kitchen contains everything you could possibly want and more for your stay, with pots, pans, crockery and glassware galore. There are two double bedrooms each with large fitted wardrobe, dressing table and ample space for you and your belongings to spread out after a busy day. Additionally, there are two bathrooms, one with a bath and the other a double shower.
All bed linen and towels are provided as well as toiletries and kitchen essentials, so there is no need to pack the kitchen sink, all you need to bring is yourself!
The Holiday Park
Summer Lodge is situated on the five star family run holiday park 'Chesil Vista', part of the Waterside Holiday Group. It is located in the private owner’s area, which is separate from the rest of the park and extremely quiet. Chesil Vista Holiday Park boasts plenty of facilities, which you are more than welcome to take advantage of during your stay.
As a guest at summer lodge you will have access to:
- Indoor leisure complex with gym, pool, sauna and solarium. *Please note* there is a small charge for use of this facility - £3 adult day pass, £2.50 child day pass, £15 adult week pass and £10 child week pass (Prices are correct as of September 2017)
- On site entertainment
- Soft play area
- Pool tables
- Outdoor adventure play area
- Outdoor gym
- Chesil Venue
- Chesil Vista diner and take-away
- Outdoor terrace area
- On park Spar shop
- Sports field
Summer Lodge is completely self contained. Guests have a private entrance, parking for two cars and complete use of the two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen and veranda.
We do not live on site, but we will be there to meet and greet you when you arrive to show you around the accommodation. We are contactable at any time via telephone throughout the duration of a guests stay.
- Facilities - Chesil Vistas facilities i.e the clubhouse, bar, swimming pool are closed from 28th October 2017 to 17th March 2018
- Wifi - Whilst the lodge does not have a wifi router itself, Internet access is available. One device at a time can access free wifi using the code provided in the lodge. Additional data packages can be purchased at Chesil Vista reception that allow you to access the parks wifi from the lodge. This costs £20 per GB per device (prices accurate as of September 2017). Alternatively, in the clubhouse, located just a few minutes walk away you can access the wifi for free by asking for a temporary code at the bar.
*Disclaimer* Wifi access is controlled by Chesil Vista rather than ourselves and as such any problems with accessibility should be directed at reception rather than ourselves. Efforts will be made to ensure connectivity throughout your stay, however in the unfortunate event of breakdown refunds will not be offered.
- Laundry - washing machines and tumble dryers are located in an on site laundry rather than in the lodge itself.
We endeavor to give your holiday experience a personal touch, providing complementary baked goods, snacks, refreshments and cosmetics during your stay so that the lodge feels like a home from home. We are always here to help, therefore should you require any further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.