Newly remodeled, 2 bedroom and 1 & 1/2 baths, condo that sleeps up to six. Enjoy your day or evening sitting out on the deck looking over Lake Charlevoix and Northwest Marina. Heated pool with lounging chairs overlooking Lake Charlevoix. Park your boat at NorthWest Marina. Relax, play, or swim at Ferry Beach next door. Enjoy a casual walk into town for music, shopping, and sunset dinner. View the beautiful beach, lighthouse, and sunset on Lake Michigan Beach. Just minutes away.
Wonderful and friendly community.
206 Ferry Ave, CHARLEV(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), MICHIGAN
*****Please email your Vehicle Information for parking access to : (EMAIL HIDDEN) ***
Renter/Guest Information Form FOSTER BOAT WORKS Resident Name: ___________________________________ Condo # ___________ Vehicle Brand: ______________ State: ______ Lic. Plate# _____________________ Resident Arrival Date: ___________________ Departure Date: _________________
1. Check-in time is after 4pm EST and Check-out time is 11am EST
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of $300 is required. The deposit
automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The
deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions have
A. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and
B. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
C. No linens are lost
D. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the
owner), FBW management, or the local law enforcement.
3. PETS: Pets are not allowed on premises based on condo bylaws
4. PAYMENT: Rental Payment along with cleaning fee and damage deposit are required
prior to moving in.
5. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations are based on online reservation policy
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned
Policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. Foster Boat Works Rules to Abide By:
1. No immoral, improper, unlawful or offensive activity shall be carried on in any unit or upon the common elements. Offensive activities shall include, but not be limited to, unreasonably noisy activity or other activities that become an annoyance or nuisance to the other Co-Owners or guests. Do not throw anything off balconies.
2. SMOKE FREE FACILITY. No smoking permitted in any common area. This includes lobby, halls and decks. All Foster Boat Works rental units are non smoking.
3. No laundry or towels to be hung on deck furniture or balcony railings. Washer and dryers are available in NWMYC Clubhouse.
4. No parking of trailers of any kind, camping vehicles, or unlicensed recreational vehicles shall be allowed in the parking lot. The Resident(s) shall display parking permit in windshield of vehicle at all times.
5. Renters shall not be allowed to keep animals of any kind on the premises.
6. No bicycles, strollers, chairs, shoes, garbage or any other personal property may be left unattended on or about the common elements, except in approved areas.
7. Loud, disruptive behavior by occupants, or their children, that disturbs other guests, especially while in common hallway and stairway areas, is not allowed.
8. Parents are responsible for any damage to the common areas caused by themselves or their children. 9. No cooking is allowed on balconies or in hallways. (Picnic and grilling areas are available at both FBW & NWMYC .)
9. Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. No food of any kind in pool area. All beverages are to be in non-breakable containers. No alcoholic beverages allowed. Children under 14 and all guests of any member must be accompanied by the member while in the pool area.
10. Use of firearms, fireworks, or other dangerous weapons is not permitted.
11. Garbage must be bagged, tied and placed in dumpster. Do not leave in hallways or beside dumpster.
12. Resident(s) agrees to pay for any damages caused by Resident(s) or their guests upon receipt of itemized damage notification.
13. Foster Boat Works Association is not responsible for injury to Resident(s), their family or guests, or to damage to their personal property incurred during their stay.
14. Failure to comply may result in immediate eviction of the Resident. ________
Lastly, Have A Wonderful Stay!
BY SIGNING BELOW, I AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
DATE_____ Owner: Michelle Gormas, 206 Ferry Ave. Charlevoix, MI 49720. Cell (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)