Bedroom + living room
- combined large room for sleeping and relaxing
- comfortable bed (140 x 200cm)
- office desk for working
- comfortable sofa + TV for entertainment
- cute and small - no extra spece but works perfectly!
- Large room with kitchen table for six and good space for cooking
- ceramic stove + oven
- fridge + freezer
- coffee maker, kettle, SodaStream
- plenty of cooking utensils
- washing machine
Linen and towels included
This pretty apartment is located in a very Scandinavian wooden house in a very desired neighbourhood called Käpylä in Helsinki. The apartnment is renovated respecting the roots of the building which was built in 1939. The apartment is fully renovated and the interior respects Finnish design from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
The guests can use the whole apartment and the private garden of the building.
I rent my apartment during my business trips, so most likely I won't be in Finland during your stay. But I will give you my contact details so you can always reach me in case of any questions.