Dandelion Farm Getaway is just that. We are 10 miles from Brainerd/Baxter. Close enough to all the amenities our local area offers while also having your own private hideaway. Our farm is home to our Equine Assisted Coaching Business as well as travelers looking to have a unique experience. Cozy up in front of the fireplace, go for a walk in the woods or sit outside and read a book. Equine Engagement Experiences are available by request. We have another listing that suits bigger groups.
This property is home to a successful equine coaching business with room to spare. The 5000 sq foot home has ample space to allow privacy for everyone. Enjoy our large yard and bonfire pit. This lush 15 acres houses 8 horses. You can spend time enjoying their company across the fence or you can avoid them all together.
The private room and bathroom are attached to a mother-in-law suite with a full kitchen that is shared with the business. You will have access to this kitchen as well as a private living room with fireplace and satellite TV. The bedroom has a queen bed for two people. Air beds can be used in the living room or bedroom to accommodate 4 people total. Great for a family with two kids!
If more space sleeping space is needed, for more than 4 people, we have another listing that offers the entire floor with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Guests have private access to a private bath and bedroom with a queen bed.
Our family lives upstairs with two dogs and two cats.
Host family lives upstairs and is available in person and via phone. When you arrive we will orient you to the property and then give you your space.
If you are looking for a place to host an event please let us know. Sara is a certified Equine Gestalt Coach, professional speaker and group facilitator. You can read more about her work and the business at w w w (URL HIDDEN)
Our horses are here to enjoy over the fence. If you are looking for a more hands on experience you can add an Equine Engagement Experience for an additional price.
As you may have noticed we do not have wifi. Cell phones work here however the service area is limited once in the house. This can be seen as a problem or a solution. We choose to see it as a solution. More quality time with ourselves and others and less distraction from the outside world. We have satellite TV and a great selection of movies to watch.
- Smoking allowed outside in designated areas.
- Discuss pet options with host before booking.
- airbeds or cots can be put in the shared living room (private at night), up to 3 people (3 airbeds)
- You are welcome to enjoy the horses over the fence. Just gazing at them can bring about a sense of peace and joy. We also offer Equine Engagement Experiences for an additional price. We do not ride the horses we develop relationships with them which can be really fun and definitely unique. You will never see horses the same way again!
- Horse layover may be an option. Contact host for availability.
- Quiet time after 9pm. No parties.
- We have a 2nd listing on Airbnb called Dandelion Farm Retreat. That listing is for bigger groups that need more space.
- This listing comes with use of a shared living room with DirectTV for your viewing pleasure.
- PARTIES: we host multiple events on our property. If you would like to entertain please let us know.