Bright and airy one bedroom apartment with spectacular views of Table Mountain, and just minutes away from incredible walking trails. Enjoy the convenience of the swimming pool, squash courts, tennis courts, braai (barbeque) facilities and an onsite laundry. The complex is a short walk away from lovely restaurants, convenience and liquor stores.
- It's Located at the foot of the mountain with beautiful views all around.
- It is an access controlled security complex with secure parking.
- Enjoy the awesome facilities which include a swimming pool, tennis court, on site laundromat, squash court and barbeque area.
THE MAIN BEDROOM
- The bedroom is bright and airy with big windows which look directly onto the mountain.
- There is a comfortable extra length double bed with side tables, a writing desk, ceiling fan, hair dryer and ample cupboard space with hangers.
- The bathroom is fitted with a bath tub, a shower over the tub and a basin.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap and towels are provided.
- The second bathroom is a separate toilet.
- This bright and cheery fully equipped open plan kitchen has everything you need. You will find a kettle, toaster, stove/oven, fridge/freezer, iron, ironing board, plunger and all the usual crockery and cutlery.
THE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
-Bright and airy with a comfy sofa and spectacular views of the mountain.
- Sit back and listen to some of our local tunes or read one of the books on the bookshelf.
- There is a dining table with benches where you can sit and enjoy a meal or use as another work space.
- Secure parking available for guests with best view in Cape Town
Guests have full access to the apartment during their stay.
Lu from Easybnb is our property manager and will liaise with you regarding your booking and be contactable during your stay.
Lu will also give you a tour around the complex and make sure you are familiar with your surroundings.
Cape Town can be very windy in the summer months especially right at the foot of the mountain. We often experience very strong winds which is called a black south easter which can take some getting used too.
- Respect neighbours at all times
- Low noise levels after 11pm
- Use of pool for guests only
- Please ensure windows are closed whenever you leave the apartment.
I am consultant to non-profit organizations and a social justice activist. When not working, I take to the sea and mountain for replenishment. Being an avid traveller, I love beautiful settings, so my little nest at the foot of Table Mountain is one way to be up close to the magnificence of Cape Town.