MONTHLY RENTAL ONLY. GoodView Cottages are located in heart of beautiful North shore PEI National Park facing the ocean, short walk from picturesque Covehead Harbor nestled next to some of the most enviable beaches.
MONTHLY RENTAL ONLY FROM THIS SITE- July And August, Please visit our main site for calendar information. Cabins nestled on an acre of lush landscaping, Steps from the Island's famous red sandy beach in Stanhope National Park. Each cabin has its own delightful feel and its prime location on Prince Edward Island's sought after coast.
Couples only retreat in serene environment and quaint decor create the impression of your own private paradise. Each guest is guaranteed to enjoy their stay, whether it's for a week of sunbathing and culinary indulgences or for the adventurer wishing to explore our National Parks and bike along the scenic Gulf Shore Parkway.
offering a relaxing kids-free environment for everyone. We have welcomed children from all ages in the past few years up until last year. We are now promoting an adult-friendly environment (guests over 18 years old only) to accommodate everyone's wish for a quiet and soothing environment.
Pridely LGBT gay Friendly accommodation!
No matter what you expect from a "grown-up" vacation, we’ve got the perfect retreat waiting for you
everything necessary to create the perfect "me-time" moments - tranquil space in a wonderful ocean front oasis of relaxation.
Covehead Bay is a focal point for watersports such as windsurfing, fishing, canoeing and kayaking. The area also has numerous craft shops and cozy eateries.
You can take relaxing strolls or bike rides along the Gulf Shore Pkwy and enjoy the marvels of our National Park (Gulf Shore Pkwy). No need to worry about bringing your own bikes since we rent bikes!
MONTHLY RENTAL ONLY IN JULY AND AUGUST. Please visit our main site for calendar information.
1.Upon payment of the deposit by the Renter it is acceptance of the booking by GoodView Cottages,
2.The Renter becomes liable for the balance of the rent for the full period of the rental
3.The renter shall pay for bookings of any rental:
•A) on making application for such rental, a deposit of half of the rent;
•B) no later 10days after the email confirmation,
•C) THE BALANCE OF THE RENT DUE 21 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL,
•D) Security deposit of 200$ required at the time of arrival.
4. GoodView Cottages is entitled to treat the booking of any renter as cancelled in the event that:
•A)the renter gives written notification of cancellation to us;
•B)the renter fails to pay the balance of rent by the time specified in 3(b) and in the event that the booking is so cancelled, GoodView Cottages may, without being obliged to do so, Endeavour to rebook the property for the period concerned or for part of that period. If the property cannot be rebooked at all, then all monies paid by the renter will be forfeited. If rebooking for the full period can be arranged, GoodView Cottages will refund all money paid less a handling charge of 50$. If only a portion of the period can be rebooked, GoodView Cottages will refund a proportional amount of all money paid less its handling charge.
Notification prior to May 1st -Full refund
Notification between May 2nd-May 31st -Refund minus $50.00
Notification after June 1st -The deposit (minus $50.00) will be held and used for a future reservation for up to 1 yr.
5. GoodView Cottages will handle each application as quickly as possible, but is not in a position to ensure the acceptance of any particular application.
6. The renter undertakes:
a) That the number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated in the rental application form that was submitted and accepted.
b) To keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or about the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the Rental.
c) To replace any part of the property or the furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects damaged or destroyed with similar articles of at least equal value or if the owner requires, pay to the owner the value of such part of the property destroyed or damaged.
d) To vacate the property at the end of the rental and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.
e) To report to GoodView Cottages immediately details of any damage done to the property or any of furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects.
f) The renter shall be solely responsible for all damages caused, or long distance charges incurred regardless of who in the renters parts caused the damages or incurred the charges and regardless of how or why such damages or charges were incurred.
g) The Renter is responsible for all cottage consumables after initial supplies are deplenished.
7. The renter shall advise GoodView Cottages immediately of any problems or deficiencies with the property. Should the renter have any cause for complaint in relation to the property, he must immediately advise GoodView Cottages. GoodView Cottages does not undertake to carry out an investigation of any such complaint unless there is reasonable time for such an investigation to take place before the end of the period of the Rental(URL HIDDEN) 8. GoodView Cottages shall be entitled to collect from the renter a returnable deposit as security for the observance by the Renter of his undertaking and of the conditions of the Rental. GoodView Cottages reserves the right to be the final arbiter in any damage claims made by the owner and determine the amount of any full or partial payment to the owner made from this deposit.
9. The damage deposit shall be returned, in the form of a cash, after the renter has departed from the property and the owner (or his representative) has had an opportunity to inspect it for any damage.
10. The owner, his representative and / or personnel from GoodView Cottages, shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the rental.
11. The renter agrees to abide by any reasonable household rules posted by the owner at the property. If the renter's standard of behavior is such that it leads to repeated complaints by others, the renter agrees to forfeit his rental and the balance of the rent and to vacate the property forthwith(URL HIDDEN)12. The renter is hereby notified that a consumer report containing credit and / or personal information may be referred to in connection with this transaction for stays of more then 3 weeks(URL HIDDEN)13. GoodView Cottages shall not be responsible for any personal injury or loss, however caused, which shall be sustained by the renter or any other persons who may be on or about the demised premises, or by the renter or any other person who uses any recreational equipment that may be on or about the property. All risks of any such injury or loss shall be the sole responsibility of the renter.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO COTTAGE RENTER
1. It is the renter’s responsibility to either clean the property to the same standard it was on arrival, or arrange and pay for a cleaning by a commercial service to be completed before your departure.
2. If the property is not properly cleaned, a proportional amount will be taken from your damage deposit.
3. Please remove all food items from the refrigerator. Dispose all your garbage.
4. At or before arrival you will receive a door access code to be used during your stay.
5. Abide by the rules of the cottages; do not bring pets unless you have received permission from us ahead of time. Any smoking should be done outside the cottage, on the deck or beach for example.
Do not leave cigarette butts.
6. Your deposit will be returned after we have inspected the property and certified all is in order.
Goodview Cottages is a seasonal business and therefore it is essential that your reservation be honored. Of course, circumstances beyond a person’s control may require a change in scheduled travel plans and we understand this. However, once the season begins it can be difficult to fill a vacancy. Most travelers arriving on the island are pre-booked for lodging. With the results that there is a small percentage of transients seeking accommodations. Once a reservation is made and secured with a deposit, it is a guaranteed reservation.
I/we hereby state that the above information is correct and that
I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and Emergency dialing limitations (E911 Disclaimer)
Suzie and Lester here to welcome you into our home away from home. We fell in love with Prince Edward's striking beauty so much so that we decided to migrate here every summer and run a business that we cherish and love. Goodview Cottages first open its (many) doors to our fellow guests in 1989 and we have managed the property since 2008.
As owners of Goodview Cottages, our mission is to provide hospitality, a place for our guests to enjoy the beauty of our beaches, to re-energize and to help you reconnect with nature and with your loved ones. We want everyone to have a lasting impression of our cottages and the town's lovely attractions. We strive for quality and we continually make the effort to upgrade all of our amenities on a yearly basis. Our desire is to preserve the cottages integrity while offering you with your dream getaway vacation.
We hope that you are going to have as much fun at our cottages as we do every year!