Welcome to Maison de Montagne, our charming little house in the Mountains; where you can get away from it all and have it all, at the same time. Breathtaking vistas, a rushing river, tall trees a cozy cabin with AC, high speed internet, Digital TV, new bedding, new leather furniture, new appliances, wood burning stove, hot tub, fire pit, gas grill, front and back decks with nice furniture, a covered wood shed for storage of outdoor toys, and too much more to mention.
We are on a lovely wooded lane above the Cowlitz River, just 2-3 minutes from Packwood, 20min from White Pass, near the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. Minutes from hiking trails, fishing,close to skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and near the entrance to Mt. Rainier Nat.Park.
Our well-stocked kitchen includes full size a sink, coffee pot, microwave, appliances, pots, dishes, silverware, glassware, stocked spice rack, utensils. All the amenities you need to enjoy a getaway.
- Pets are not allowed
- Guests pay 100% to book. Guests receive a full refund if they cancel at least two weeks before check-in.
- Smoking is not permitted within 15 feet of the dwelling.
- No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
- The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- If the Tenant or any member of his party violates the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings acc. to Vacation Rental Act.