Comfortable studio apartment located in Lorne land mark Cora Lynn Complex. The colourful beachbox for max 4 people.
Stone - throw distance to restaurants, shops and the beach, is good for small group and families (with kids).
Upstairs this mezzanine bedroom including 2 single beds with ensuite and laundry facilities, washing machine, dryer, and also a hair dryer.
Downstairs an open plan living and dinning area with balcony and fully appointed kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven and cook top.
Spacious lounge has 2 double pulled over sofa bed, dining table and 4 chairs fits comfortably 4 people.
Other features including flat screen TV, convention heating, iron and ironing board, electrical blanket and linen, towels supplied.
One car space is provided directly under the apartment (you can see number 25 on the ground).
Check-in instructions are provided following booking confirmation.
Available via email and mobile.
Please note minimum 2 night stay in low and shoulder season.
Please note that there is a minimum 4 night stay during the Christmas/January high season.
- - This property will not accept 'schoolie' bookings
- - All children are welcome. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- - Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- - You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately.
- - Management take no responsibility for the Guest’s personal property.
- - Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- - All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- - You are responsible for the safekeeping and return of accommodation keys.
- - Before departure: All windows and doors are to be locked. Ensure stove, griller and oven are left clean and turned off. The kitchen bin is to be left free of rubbish. There is to be no food left in the fridge and the fridge is to be left clean. Please ensure there are no dirty dishes left in the sink or on the benches. If your rental property has a dishwasher, please empty and put away all dishes. If your rental property has a BBQ, please scrape and clean after each use. Ensure no personal items are left in the washing machine and/or dryer. Check all cupboards and under beds to ensure removal of personal items. Please turn off taps for the washing machine
- - All rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided.
- - Whilst it is not our preference, a cleaning charge is applied in circumstances where the apartment is left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- - As all apartments at the Cora Lynn complex are privately owned, we do ask that your apartment be left in a neat and tidy state on departure.
从2017年12月22日 - 2018年1月01日起最少住宿4晚。
We are experienced accommodation operator and own these properties, which means we look after these premises very detailed and focused.
We are pleased to introduce our well looked after properties to those who would like to share the pleasant environment experiences and to enjoy the holiday staying.