My place is close to parks and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoor space, the people, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. We will strive to make you feel absolutely welcome and happy here! This listing is for a ground floor complete master suite with a Cal King bed and full luxury bathroom. Brazilian cherry floors, and a sliding door to the luscious back garden make this space a real dream!
1. Due to extreme drought condition, we ask all our guests to limit their showers to no more than five minutes.
2. Laundry facilities are available for our guests to use.
3. Kitchen: Guests may use microwave, etc. for light cooking. Please ask for permission if you need to use the stove and/or the oven.
4. FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes: Upon request, we will provide two free passes to our guests who book two or more nights with us on first come first serve basis.
5. Free parking in the big space by the house. Our house has a private security gate and is in a sparsely populated area. We have never had anyone enter our secure property without our prior permission. You, your family, your car or bikes, etc. will be safe and secure.
6. No smoking, no drug and no pets on the property and in the house please.
I am a married female, living with my husband in an expansive home just off Highway 68 between Monterey and Salinas, California. We enjoy waking up with the morning sun reflecting off the bluff walls across the scenic valley, and the smell of the multitude of plants and wildlife that surround us. As you can tell, we love the great outdoors and feel immensely fortunate to enjoy our lovely 5 acre property. I am a cruising aficionado and have taken various jaunts to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and Europe. Seeing the world, and communicating with new friends from different places and cultures give me a sense of internal satisfaction. Between us, my husband and I speak several languages and have seen most of the states and many foreign countries. We savor the opportunity to curl up with a good book, and have a generous library of all kinds of books throughout the house.