My 1100 sq ft place is steps from everything, (No Joke). You’ll love it because of the location, restaurants and shopping at your doorstep and only 500m to Whistler Mountain ski lift.
Complimentary parking, ($21 value).
All prices include tax.
Whistler reception is where you will check in and available during your stay for any questions you may have. They are located on the ground floor of Deer Lodge, (Only steps from Eagle Lodge & part of the Town Plaza Complex).
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - Please call and arrange after hours check in if you plan to arrive outside of these hours.
Hours of Operation:
Dec – April: 8am-Midnight
May-Nov: Mon-Thur 9am-9pm, Fri-Sat 8am-midnight.
* Minimum age 25 years *
*Harmony at Eagle Lodge – House Etiquette 101*
Welcome to Harmony at Eagle Lodge, we truly hope you enjoy your stay with us in Whistler.
Here are just a few Housekeeping items to ensure you have an amazing stay and ensure our future guests do as well, (Remember that could be you)!
A $500 Security/Damage Deposit is required at check in, (We want to give this back to you)!
10 simple ways to get your deposit back.
1. The unit is left the way you found it, (Minus the serious cleaning).
2. All garbage and recycling is taken to the garage and placed in the garbage/recycling room. Please also load & turn on the dishwasher prior to checking out.
3. All key cards are returned to Whistler Reception Services.
4. The unit is locked upon departure & the heat is turned down to 10 degrees.
5. Linens/pillows are not lost or damaged.
6. Check out at or before 10am, (As we hire a private cleaning company additional charges will apply if you check out after this time).
7. Keep the occupancy after 10pm to registered number of guests.
8. You don’t have the urge to smoke in the unit or on the balcony (Cigarettes or the green stuff).
9. We love pets but not everyone does, please leave your furry loved ones at home.
10. Please have fun, but after 10pm please be mindful of your noise.
Please help ensure everyone staying at Eagle Lodge enjoys their time in Whistler, we do not foresee any issues, (With our high quality guests) but we do have security on staff and they do have the right to remove anyone not complying with the above etiquette.
Thank you for enjoying our Harmony at Eagle Lodge like it is your own and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Harmony at Eagle Lodge
I grew up in New Zealand and have worked in the hotel industry from the age of 18. Working in New Zealand, Australia and for the past 8 years in Vancouver. My wife and I have two daughters Violet, (4) and Brooke, (1) who keep us very busy. I look forward to reserving Harmony at Eagle Lodge for you soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.