Studio Monroe is close to parks, art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining such as, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Ihop, and many others.
Studio M, is conveniently located nearest the i95 highway, banks such as, Wells Fargo and BOA, the Meadows Mall, bus, the strip and downtown. You’ll love Studio M, because of the vintage ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the vintage murphy bed and peacefulness . Studio M is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- As a guest of, Studio Monroe, it is your responsibility during your stay that you oversee and maintain the safety of the merchandise, and furniture inside as well, as the safety and up keeping of Studio M, as if it were your own home. Please be advised that you will be held responsible for anything broken, or miss placed after you've checked out.
- You will be gifted a free bottle of wine, upon your check in, compliments of Ms. Monroe
If for whatever reason you are requesting a refund, and has remained in the unit for your scheduled stay, refunds will be denied unless, addressed immediately, with valid reasons.
My name is Marc, I am a author and creative person- who enjoys comfortable spaces and quiet time. Living life in color.
That is exactly what I had in mind, when I created Studio M (Monroe) I believe that in life there is always a brighter side, a side of positivity.
Studio M was created for those who enjoy a piece of quiet, in a hidden world of creativity. Perfect for couples or friends who are coming into town for work, and controlled fun. The perfect place for any writer, musician, artist, honey mooners, art lovers, and anyone looking to escape, and hide away in a cozy colorful studio.
Studio Monroe, is Marilyn Monroe, vintage inspired, being full of bright colors, and black and white images of Marilyn Monroe, in gold frames throughout the space, giving the vintage studio, a kiss of vintage hollywood, and Marilyn Monroe.
Upon checking in, you will be gifted a free bottle of wine, compliments of Studio M.
1) Choose your floor plan, and set up (Design 1,2,3)
2) 24/7 on call, maintenance, repairs and emergency service.
3) sign the wall of confessions, and leave your mark at the door, on the orange paper.
4) Cleaning services every Monday & Thursday (12pm-2pm)
You are responsible for the safety of the studio and its merchandise during your stay, and will be held responsible for anything damaged, missed placed, or broken after your checked out.
5things I can't live without?
I am from Los angeles, Ca - born and raised, before relocating to Las Vegas, where I followed my family who'd moved prior, after visiting often, i found that I was able to focus, write, and get work done. Some of my best ideas, were formed here in Las Vegas, Studio M, being one of those accomplishments. I am happy to share my space with you. I know that you will love. It is the essence of everything that I am- a mix of things, but overall- beautiful. That is how I view the world and most things.
I really hope you enjoy your stay at Studio M, enjoy your free bottle of wine. Looking forward to your stay!