Rosellas at Springbrook is a Bed and Breakfast and Cafe located on Springbrook Mountain in the Gold Coast hinterland. We are located right next to the breathtaking Canyon Lookout and Springbrook National Park, famous for its bushwalks, waterfalls and invigorating mountain air.
Our King Parrot Room overlooks the Springbrook National Park and provides the privacy of a motel room with the charm and comfort of a traditional bed and breakfast.
- 1 x queen bed
- Ensuite shower and toilet
- Television (our reception is impacted by our remote location and bad weather)
- DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Small fridge
- Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities
- Cutlery and crockery
- Electric frypan and cooking utensils
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Electric blanket
- Hair dryer
- Towels and linen
We provide a complimentary breakfast of toast, cereal, bowl of fruit and coffee/tea in your room. Please let us know when booking if you have dietary requirements.
In-room dinners are available to purchase at an additional cost including gluten free, dairy free and vegan options. Meals are delivered at 6:00pm to your room. Please let us know when booking if you would like to see our current menu. We require at least 24hrs notice for meal orders.
You will have complete private access to your B&B room. The back garden and communal BBQ is shared with other guests that may be staying.
Our friends live upstairs above the rooms and also run a Cafe that is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am. Please feel free to pop upstairs during opening hours to check it out! Guests receive 15% off any menu item - just present your room keys at the counter when ordering.
We live 5 minutes down the road and are able to pop up to the B&B if needed and can be contacted via the Airbnb app or by phone.
We can take direct bookings that do not include Airbnb service fees and can offer a discount for bookings of 2 nights or more. To contact us directly search 'Rosellas at Springbrook'. Unfortunately, Airbnb does not allow us to list our website, phone or email.
It's a 45 minute drive from Rosellas to the world famous Gold Coast beaches and Coolangatta International Airport. It's a 30-minute drive to the closest supermarket and petrol station, either at Nerang of Mudgeeraba, and 90-minutes to Brisbane City.
** IMPORTANT **
- There are no petrol stations or supermarkets on Springbrook Mountain. The closest are a 30 minute drive away in Nerang.
- Unfortunately there are no restaurants or cafes currently open for dinner in Springbrook, so it's best to plan ahead for meals.
- As Springbrook Mountain is about 1000 metres above sea level, it can get quite chilly at night so be sure to bring some warm clothes with you.
- Smokers are welcome but please do not smoke in the rooms. Ashtrays are located in the underneath shelves of the jack and jill seats.
- Please be mindful of others guests and neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9:00pm.
We're a couple originally from Brisbane, but moved to Springbrook, QLD in mid 2016 for a change in pace and scenery. We both enjoy live music, films and walking our dog. We help out our friends with the Cafe upstairs so please pop up during opening hours to say Hi and checkout the yummy menu!