We started to rent our holiday home only last year. It is bright and airy, modernly furnished, has free wifi and air-conditioning. It is in a quiet area and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, the seafront etc A bus stop is just 2 mins away and a convenience store is also just round the corner. The home has a garage and boasts of a lovely large outdoor area with bbq. Malta Tourism Authority LICENSED so you have the peace of mind that you really have the best!
Set in the newer part of St Paul's Bay, ie Qawra, this large ground floor holiday home is bright, airy and with new modern furniture.
It is ideal for groups of friends, couples and also families with kids (we provide a cot and highchair on request and a pushchair is also available at an extra charge).
It consists of 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite), (two of which have air-conditioning), a kitchen with a ceiling fan and a dining open plan area, a very comfortable and large living room with cable TV, one bathroom (with bath tub and shower) and one en-suite shower, and also a large outdoor area with bbq and dining facilities, where one can relax.
The home is semi detached and is found in a quiet area, yet still within walking distance to the seafront, beach, convenience shops, bus stop, bars, restaurants and all the entertainment of the area.
There is a convenience store just round the corner and the bus stop is just two mins away.
To access the home there is a 12 step staircase and guests have access to all the home (bedrooms depending on the number of persons booking) ie if two persons are booking, then there is access to only one bedroom etc.
Our guests have all the privacy they want, but we are just a call away and ready to answer any questions about the property, area and our beautiful Maltese islands and to give you any tips for making your holiday an unforgettable experience. See reviews from our past guests.
- Wifi and cable TV are free of charge.
- Local calls can be done for free from the residence.
- A baby cot and highchair are available on request.
- A push-chair is available at an extra charge. Would be delighted to provide you with some toys for your little ones to play with whilst here.
- Please note that as from June 1, 2016, the Government of Malta has introduced an Environmental Contribution of €0.50c per night for guests 18yrs and over (up to a maximum of €5) for stays in all types of accommodation. All revenue generated from this is used to upgrade and embellish the local infrastructure in touristic areas around the Maltese Islands and it applies to foreign and also local guests. This contribution is not included in your room rate and so you will be charged for it separately. A receipt is given.
The apartment is licensed by the MALTA TOURISM AUTHORITY
House towels must not be used for the beach
Bringing other people into the residence is not allowed
Air-conditioning and lights must be switched off when not home.
Do not waste water and electricity.
Hi, I'm Doreen, I live in Mtarfa Malta and have been living all my life in Malta. I am a mother of two boys and me and my husband manage this apartment together.
I consider myself a friendly person, I love going out, traveling and making new friends. My past times are swimming, reading, card-making and keeping fit.
It would be my pleasure to have you as my guest and I will make my utmost to make you feel welcome in our Summer home and in my home country.