La Balise is a residential marina project located on the water, at the mouth of the Black River. "The Coral Tree" restaurant offers excellent dining, and a great pool for kids to enjoy. Another restaurant and beach are scheduled to open in December, 2015.
The southwest of Mauritius is ideal for active, out-doors, people:
With a 10-30 minute drive you can:
• Go on safari, walk with lions, ride a quad bike, or zip line across a canyon at Casela Nature Park (and enjoy lunch with an incredible view).
• Enjoy (or climb down) the waterfalls of the Seven Valleys
• Go canyoning at Riviere Noire, or climb a mountain.
• See the seven coloured earth or Rochester falls
• Stand on the ceiling at "Curious Corner."
• Tour the Chamarel rum distillery.
• Tour a tea plantation at Bois Cheri
• Hunt for wild deer
• Excellent snorkelling & swimming along the coast.
• Swim with dolphins or surf at Tamarin
• Kite surfing & windsurfing at Le Morne
• Catamaran to Ile aux Benitiers (picnic & fishing)
• Deep sea fishing
• Water skiing & tubing at the pubic & resort beaches
Our motto is "What's available." We aim to keep rates & availability up-to-date, so that you can quickly find what's available and book it, even when you're late to the game.
If you have some bad luck, and your first choice isn't available, please look through the other properties (below, at left) and request another. We'll respond quickly.
We are currently focused on Indian Ocean villas and serviced apartments. Please contact us if you'd like our help promoting your property.