Beautiful private suite in James Bay in a renovated carriage house. Everything is a short stroll away: parliament, harbour, ocean, grocery, liquor store, etc. Full kitchen, laundry, coffee, and tea included. Cute and Cozy with gas fireplace.
Perfect location, private cozy suite, and close to everything! The sofa downstairs is a very comfortable hide-a-bed, if needed. The staircase inside is rather steep for people with reduced mobility or young children (walking age to 5). There is another staircase to access the 2nd level from outside attached to a beautiful balcony.
Something to note, the bedroom upstairs is mezzanine style so it is not closed by a door (opens on the stairs).
You will have your key to the private suite and this is all contained with laundry, kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
We are normally around if you have any questions and try to be there to welcome you. We are pretty busy, but love meeting new people and are happy to help you discover the best spots around Victoria!
Coffee, tea and little snacks included.
- Important: this is not safe for young kids (1-4 yr old) and people with reduced mobility because of the steep stairs inside and mezzanine style upstairs (no closed door to the stairs). Babies are fine or older children who can understand the notion of risk or to be careful.
- Please clean dishes before leaving
- Smoking is permitted outside (private deck and shared patio)
- It is a quiet neighborhood, so please be quiet after 11pm.
- Well-behaved pet negotiable- there would be extra fee for professional cleaning.
- It's ok if you have friends/family visiting for dinner, etc.
Hello there! We are both ocean lovers and I moved to Victoria from Montreal, QC, 7 years ago (Maeva) and Dave is from Moncton, NB, and moved to the West coast over 15 years ago. I'm a marine biologist and a filmmaker in my spare time. I caught the travel bug early in life- thanks to my parents. I've been to the Arctic, the Antarctic, and a few countries in-between. Before studying biology, I was in the tourism industry. So for me AirBnB is a great way to get back into the fun of welcoming travelers (YOU!), helping you discover the best spots to visit or eat at! I'm into many outdoor activities: biking, sailing, hiking, diving, camping, etc. And I love great food and spending time with friends. Dave is a sales rep, so goes up and down the island quite often so can tell you all about it! He owns a small sailboat, Tanzer 26, and we love going sailing! We bought a house last year located in James Bay- 5min walk to downtown and the harbour- and hope you can enjoy this great location too! This year we also welcomed a new addition to our family, a little boy named Mathis. Feel free to contact us for inquiries or any questions.