My place is close to Bondi Beach and the many shops and restaurants. You’ll love my place because of the convenience. It is close to the bus stop with buses to the train station and the city. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Set in the heart of Bondi Beach just 2 mins walk to the beach or the many shops and restaurants. The large apartment is on the top (3rd) floor and has a dining area, lounge, balcony and separate kitchen. There is also a washing machine in the apartment which you are welcome to use.
The bedroom is bright and the bed extremely comfortable. There are built in wardrobes and a chest of drawers for your use.
Guests have access to all the apartment including kitchen, bathroom, lounge, dining room, balcony and internal laundry (with washing machine).
The kitchen has everything you could need including pots, pans, fridge space, microwave etc. There's also a BBQ on the balcony.
Fresh linen, towels, shampoo and shower gel are provided upon arrival.
If you're heading to the beach and need a towel, just ask! The apartment is so close to the wonderful beach and all the delicious eateries.
Happy to answer any of your questions, show you local spots or leave you to your own Bondi happiness! I will be present during my guests stay but I'm mindful of privacy if that is what is desired.
I ask my guests to treat the apartment with respect as they would their own home.
No parties, smoking or pets.
1. Please respect the space and our neighbours.
2. Feel free to use all the facilities, but clean up after yourself.
3. Please don't eat my food. Welcome to use cooking condiments.
4. Please don't hold any parties or gatherings or events.
5. No smoking anywhere in the apartment including the balcony.
6. Please check out by 11am unless we have arranged to check out later. Check in is post 2pm.