Want to be close to the hustle and bustle but stay in a quiet neighbourhood? My apartment is located in the trendy lower Lonsdale neighbourhood, within easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, cafes, shopping, and public transit. Downtown Vancouver is only a 15 min walk and a 12 min sea bus ride away. A shared apartment space with a private bedroom, shared bathroom (with only 1 other person), my place is good for solo adventurers and business travellers.
- Respect the shared spaces; be clean & tidy.
- No smoking/drugs.
- Only the booked guest may access the premises (sorry but no friends and no overnight guests).
- The building has a no noise policy after 11:00 pm
- Basic cooking essentials can be provided such as spices, oil, and butter, but otherwise please purchase your own ingredients. You may store any dry products in the bedroom, and keep any perishables in the fridge (I promise I won't touch anything you put in there).
- Dishes, cutlery and glasses should be put in the dishwasher. Otherwise please hand wash any cookware you use.
- If you need anything or have any questions, please ask. I'm happy to help and want your stay to be as comfortable as possible.
I believe travel is good for the soul and like to alternate between relaxing beach escapes and exciting city adventures. My favourite part about travel is meeting people and discovering local neighbourhoods and cuisines.
I've been fortunate to have travelled across Canada for work and enjoyed vacations to Mexico, the United States, Caribbean, Europe and Australia.
I love Vancouver and take pride in helping visitors discover its joys. Having previously worked in the hotel industry, I try to incorporate some of the hospitality lessons I learned while hosting in my humble, comfortable home.
Yo hablo un poco Español.