Enjoy the beautiful countryside in a cozy home set in the rolling hills and forests of Muskoka. Close to downtown Huntsville (6km) and the little beach at Mary Lake (2km). Our Country Cottage is newly renovated and fully furnished for a comfortable get-away for a family, friends, or couples to enjoy. Enjoy a quiet, private setting while still being close to all the attractions around Muskoka. Perfect for vacations in all the seasons!
All the sights and sounds of nature surround you in this quaint cottage in the country. Come and enjoy the starry nights, fall colours or the glistening snow and ice crystals in winter. There are plenty of sites around Huntsville to enjoy and then return to the Country Cottage for a relaxing time together.
We live directly across the road and are happy to help if you need us. We can help provide information about the area and its various attractions and activities if you like.
This house in is the country so it is own its own well and septic system.
* Please ensure you do not flush any products but toilet paper down the
toilet. (including sanitary products)
*Overuse of water by leaving taps/hose running or having multiple baths (showers are fine) could drain the well or burn out the pump.
*Our family has always drank the water and has the water tested quarterly.
*Never leave a campfire unattended. You must completely douse any fire before leaving it.
1. No Smoking anything in, on or around the property. Even outside.
2. If you are looking for a place to hang out and party, our cottage is not a suitable choice.
3. Please be respectful by keeping noise to a minimum after 11pm.
4. Please put away all items that you have used during your stay - dishes etc.
5. Please don't move any of the furniture or items outside of the house.
6. Bathroom towels are available but are not to be taken to the beach.
Please bring your own beach towels.
7. All guests must be registered (please forward all names on acceptance).
For everyone's protection, the reserving guest must provide photo
identification and introduce those who will be joining them to receive
8. No extra guests or visitors are allowed on or in the property without our written consent.
We are blessed to live, work and play around this beautiful countryside and are happy to share it! We live with our two teenage girls, in an old farmhouse across from the Country Cottage. Henry is a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy and dabbles in farming, renovations and caring for those with developmental disabilities. Libs is an elementary school teacher here in Huntsville.